1. Herro, I ama looking for a best guild in molten. I know it is "Ohdo". Can i invite to guild? I know many tactics and bosses. pls invita.

2. Herro, I ama looking for a best guild in molten. I know it is "Ohdo". Can i invite to guild? I know many tactics and bosses. pls invita.
    another fat green kiddo in my black-list, tyvm)

3. do you hear yourself? I had a char in Ohdo.. I left Ohdo and I do NOT WANT TO HEAR AGAIN about Ohdo. If what i saw in those 2-3 days is actually Ohdo, you should all quit wow..

That for a fisrt.

Second - you DO NOT MAKE the world better for any1 that is not in Ohdo. This is actually a statement that is in the field of psychology / psychological illness, as Ohdo DOES NOT MEAN the world.

Third - Ohdo DOES NOT MEAN WOLTK

Fourth - Ohdo DOES NOT MEAN warmane and / or icecrown

Fifth - IF and only IF I want you to make something better for me, I will let you know. You or any1 else in Ohdo. Untill that moment, you DO NOT HAVE TO make anything better for me, other than LEAVING ME ALONE. If not you, then the other ******s that keep inviting me in that ULTRA - POOP channel. And yes, This ULTRA - POOP channel is not a mistake, I intended to call it that way so you do not have to correct me.

Sixth - "Holy Men of <Ohdo>" - do you somehow consider yourself some kind of a Messiah? Maybe.. Jesus of WOLTK / WARMANE / ICECROWN? Dude, go to a doctor, do something about it.. there is really something bad up-there..

I do not take him serious,
    Thanks for making me laugh, you non-<Ohdo>'s never fail at it.

4. Actually gms can do much about it. Just saying.
    lets see them try, they will see the fury of ohdo

doxxing is a thing.... ;)

5. Fury of ... nothing anyone cares about except when they are being annoyed by ... this?

6. will be adding those annoyances to ignore the next time i log in. they're more cancerous than anyone else i've run across ingame yet.

7. will be adding those annoyances to ignore the next time i log in. they're more cancerous than anyone else i've run across ingame yet.
    Including retail trade chat.

First 12