1. This is what i understand to carry a BG.

2. This is what i understand to carry a BG.

That's called playing your class, but I appreciate your service, even though you are horde scum, lol

3. Well, I was refering to KBs, but yea.. gj

4. Am I doing this right?

Spoiler: Show
    I think it's hilarious when healers pull more dps than other dps classes on the team

5. That's called playing your class, but I appreciate your service, even though you are horde scum, lol
    Meh, no. I had 3 times more heal than the second best healer, i was all over the map healing and defending, means i did the objectives AB has.

Everyone plays the class they choose, but i prefered to play it in a way that would make us win. (all i see are dps scatered all over the map and pvping on roads while others get our bases). So far all i saw in this thread is who has the most kills/damage done, and the purpose of this thread was to post how you could help win a bg.

6. Back on MoP sargeras me & a guildie named Drybear (got no clue where he is now :D) carried Alliance in WSG freaking hard...

(it's a legit carry cause the 2 of us simply kept all of them on their GY :D) (also it's not a premade cause only me & that guildie que'd togheter (rest was too focking lazy >:D)

7. Back on MoP sargeras me & a guildie named Drybear (got no clue where he is now :D) carried Alliance in WSG freaking hard...

(it's a legit carry cause the 2 of us simply kept all of them on their GY :D) (also it's not a premade cause only me & that guildie que'd togheter (rest was too focking lazy >:D)
    Don't you know how to take a screenshot? and i'll bet you had a pretty good heal backing you up too

Meh, no. I had 3 times more heal than the second best healer, i was all over the map healing and defending, means i did the objectives AB has.

Everyone plays the class they choose, but i prefered to play it in a way that would make us win. (all i see are dps scatered all over the map and pvping on roads while others get our bases). So far all i saw in this thread is who has the most kills/damage done, and the purpose of this thread was to post how you could help win a bg.
    You did great healing, i'm not denying that. 90% of healers in MOP have no clue what they're doing and pull Cata level overall healing, which is pretty pathetic. But even with baller heals you will lose if your dps suck, so usually it's a dps that is carrying the team, not a healer.
    Edited: July 11, 2015

8. Don't you know how to take a screenshot? and i'll bet you had a pretty good heal backing you up too
    I do know how to take one but this is just a photo of my Phone since my screenshot button sort of broke ( I deny destroying it when I was angry >.>)
    Maybe there was a healer helping not sure but it wasn't a good healer. Outside me & that guildy no one was rlly good (look at the stats man :P)

9. I do know how to take one but this is just a photo of my Phone since my screenshot button sort of broke ( I deny destroying it when I was angry >.>)
    Maybe there was a healer helping not sure but it wasn't a good healer. Outside me & that guildy no one was rlly good (look at the stats man :P)
    I can't really look at the stats because you didn't take a screenshot. You don't go 41-0 in a GY camp with just 2 people and no heals unless the other team is in all greens. It just looks to me like you purposely left out the rest of your teams stats.

I'd venture to guess you're playing arms with bladestorm, as well
    Edited: July 11, 2015

10. http://i.imgur.com/GVD0N0s.jpg

first in healing done and first in killing blow in Horde side as a Hpriest, not enough to carry a bunch of ******s, but was fun to see

11. I really enjoyed this bg. Horde had 3 healers and we had 2

12. Not really carrying but more like impressive numbers when you get 2 good rated bg teams fighting each others.

Now this was back on stormstout (aka before wipe) which mean tyranical gear.

on this image you can see that we got out *** kicked but I never healed that much in such a short period. 22M healing in 12 minute

This one was the most intense rated bg I have ever done it was a well earned victory (also the most damage I have ever done)

and this one is the biggest healing ive done 28.5M in 16 minute.

for tyranical gear the numbers are pretty high :D

First 1234 Last