1. It's more than likely an issue with battle fatigue not being in affect all of the time, even back from Stormstout every once in awhile my deep wounds more tick for 100K+ ... this is with malevolent gear

2. It's more than likely an issue with battle fatigue not being in affect all of the time, even back from Stormstout every once in awhile my deep wounds more tick for 100K+ ... this is with malevolent gear
    It's obvious this is not a problem about ferals! Warriors has been so broken since the very beginning!!! Look at those deep wounds!! Warriors were OP back in retail 5.4, but not THAT imbalanced!
    Mage, Hunters, Dlocks, 3-ambush rogues... Dude! Whole damage pool is ridiculous at the moment.

3. are u on drug? what insta full Heal?!
    first of all, pot is not a drug, its a gift from nature :P

and yeah, insta heal with that bubble thing they do

#BringBackPetBattles

4. 155k Rip tick. 2 seconds later, 19k Rip tick. Do roll a feral and tell us how it fares compared to other classes. :P
    This guy is absolutely correct. Currently feral druid does the lowest amount of PvP damage of any class on the server. If you think it is BS I dare you to roll one up and compete with it. Ferals win by using their other abilities, the raw damage is tiny. So OP is just not used to seeing any damage over 10k from a feral druid and it shocked you so you posted this article? How about they fix all the damage issues with the other classes first, starting with whatever classes you play, and do druid last? What you may not realize, is if they fix all damage issues with feral druid, their DPS will go WAY WAY WAY up over what it is now. Be careful what you ask for.

5. first of all, pot is not a drug, its a gift from nature :P

and yeah, insta heal with that bubble thing they do

#BringBackPetBattles
    that bubble is a shield..absorb damage max 250k in pvp/ 50% more healing...u can cc stun a monk when he bubble or spellsteal /glyph of icy touch it...there are ton of ways u can counter it.

6. You can always Symbiosis the DK, and spam some Death Coil, if you know what I mean.

7. Can a dev please get a fix on this? It's pretty urgent. I get Lordaeron is the focus, because 10 year old expansions need the most work, but a quick fix for this exploit would be pretty nice.

I do hope GMs dish out bans rightfully, as the exploit is 100% intentional (it requires swapping to a form that you wouldn't normally swap into for damage).

8. Can a dev please get a fix on this? It's pretty urgent. I get Lordaeron is the focus, because 10 year old expansions need the most work, but a quick fix for this exploit would be pretty nice.

I do hope GMs dish out bans rightfully, as the exploit is 100% intentional (it requires swapping to a form that you wouldn't normally swap into for damage).
    Swaping forms, FERALS SHOULD GET BANNED! Abusing gate, NOBODY GIVES A ****!

9. Swaping forms, FERALS SHOULD GET BANNED! Abusing gate, NOBODY GIVES A ****!
    I just had a feral put dots on me and then swap form, while I was stunned.

He was full hp.

We started arena, he put dots, and swapped to "THAT" form just out of nowhere. He had full hp, one would wonder why he would leave cat and go to that form, but of course, definitely wasn't to exploit the bug at all...

10. I just had a feral put dots on me and then swap form, while I was stunned.

He was full hp.

We started arena, he put dots, and swapped to "THAT" form just out of nowhere. He had full hp, one would wonder why he would leave cat and go to that form, but of course, definitely wasn't to exploit the bug at all...
    Warmane not letting him play his class, not his fault one sec.

11. Warmane not letting him play his class, not his fault one sec.
    So I should keep pet swapping in arenas, only because it's warmane fault for letting me, right?

Or the countless other exploits I report regularly. I should instead focus on using them to the best of my rating. Typical scrub sense. If the druid had to actually kite, I'd get it. No, he went travel form right after bleeds with the explicit purpose of abusing the bug.

12. So I should keep pet swapping in arenas, only because it's warmane fault for letting me, right?

Or the countless other exploits I report regularly. I should instead focus on using them to the best of my rating. Typical scrub sense. If the druid had to actually kite, I'd get it. No, he went travel form right after bleeds with the explicit purpose of abusing the bug.
    Fact that can happen in normal rotation/normal situation it should never be taken as a bug exploiting.

13. Fact that can happen in normal rotation/normal situation it should never be taken as a bug exploiting.
    Unerring Vision of Lei Shen had an uptime of 100% when it was released. By your logic, I should have stayed on all night and gotten as much rating as possible, instead of reporting it to QA and logging off for the night?

Editted cuz too mean :/
    Edited: September 6, 2015

14. unerring vision of lei shen had an uptime of 100% when it was released. By your logic, i should have stayed on all night and gotten as much rating as possible, instead of reporting it to qa and logging off for the night?

You disgust me. Sorry...
    we are playing gaaaaaaaame! I reported twice now raging that my class is not fixed yet! I want to play my class!

First 123 Last