1. Congratz !

Yours truly,
    Radvo - level 17 elf stuck in ghostlands for the past 10 hours.

2. Grats to Hugz Visa card on that power leveling service.

3. Is a Cookie already racking up the Realm Firsts. :P

4. Grats, now go get some rest!

Is a Cookie already racking up the Realm Firsts. :P
    Please don't do that.

5. Congratulations!! A couple days off now while everyone catches up for you to raid with lol

6. a couple days just for him to get ubrs runs to gear for raids u mean.

7. a couple days just for him to get ubrs runs to gear for raids u mean.
    she also took break

8. she also took break
    It's going to be ages till the rest of us catch up with her, she won't even need to log for days ._.

9. It's going to be ages till the rest of us catch up with her, she won't even need to log for days ._.
    She's gonna help the guild out i think :) She's really helpful and she might do professions as well :)

10. She's gonna help the guild out i think :) She's really helpful and she might do professions as well :)
    Why did you get banned? And why did Laxner got banned a few days ago? Why do you guys actually get banned for all the time?

11. transfer for a 60 twink

hello how are you I am wandering if I can lvl my lvl 60 warrior comadoozi from ragnaros to lordaeron, he is a twink and I had him for a while but 60 twinking is dead on ragnaros and there is nothing to do, so if you can you please transfer my 60 warrior on ragnaros to lordaeron, if you cant who do I have to talk to to get him transfered. thanks for taking the time and reading this .

12. No, ziker. Lordaeron will not be receiving any transferred charcters.

First 1234 Last