1. Don't move to horde unless you want your problems to intensify a thousand fold. Right now horde are losing the vast majority of BGs, and it's pretty hard to dispute this at this point. Horde players are jaded. It's really sad joining a BG on horde side and seeing plenty of geared players and thinking "oh, this one could win!" then watching them all systematically give up right at the start because they died one time or the Alliance scored one flag.

While all this is going on, maybe two or three of us are fighting out the whole BG without them while they sit at the graveyard and cry. The score could be nearly tied and often times we'll EVEN BE WINNING and they'll still be sitting there crying about how we always lose and about low geared players who have joined their battleground instead of helping to secure the win.

I see this even when I play on my Alliance characters. The horde team will start out fierce and aggressive during the first two minutes or so then just completely drop the ball and give up when they realize it's not a perfect game for them.

2. I'll be honest; out of 15 BGs on Horde side I've played so far, 9 of them were premade. 1 of the premades was lost (because Alliance had a hacker), and 2 other were lost. The rest were won. Not to mention the community being alot nicer on horde, so even when I lose, it doesnt seem too bad.

I'm staying horde for good, Alliance beware. :)

Regards.

3. Horde side is no better. AFKers, people who doesn't speak english, undergeared players, people who doesn't give a damn f* about the BG and just goes kamikaze on the alliance. But like it was said in a post above, random is random.

Edited: December 23, 2015

4. It mostly comes down to when do you play. If you wish i can post the results from my last horde and ally alt so you can see they both have near 50% win rate. You will find bad players on both sides regardless of gear, randoms and premades. Personally i solo que every time and was only wrong once about what will happen. So just remember you are on a private server where the amount of childish people is abnormal in some aspects. Look at who is in you team and open the scoreboard at the start of the bg so you are aware of what you will face. Depending on the map you alone can do a lot as a rogue i suggest carrying the flag with burst of speed and telling your team to keep them busy as long as possible (and pray they listen to you).

5. I am glad you found a better fit!

For all new players, I highly recommend you to also give horde a try, as it is a better faction for all pvp.

@delenis, statistics page is bugged, and almost everyone's stat page shows win rates of 80%+ (mine shoes 97% win rate, and I'm alliance, so obviously I lose all my bgs)

6. I am glad you found a better fit!

For all new players, I highly recommend you to also give horde a try, as it is a better faction for all pvp.

@delenis, statistics page is bugged, and almost everyone's stat page shows win rates of 80%+ (mine shoes 97% win rate, and I'm alliance, so obviously I lose all my bgs)
    Hmmm a highly geared alliance player from a well know PvP guild tells new people to go horde. Its not suspicious at all.

7. Hello people of Frostwolf.

I'm adressing you with an issue I've discovered to be the most gamebreaking of all, and one that just doesnt seem to fade away anyhow; stupid people.

I know this is an issue one cannot really fix, and I definitely don't want to sound rude when I'm pointing this out but...

I play on alliance side, and the people are just ****ing horrible. The fact nobody speaks proper English (or any English at all tbh) doesn't bother me quite as much, as their behaviour does. These are ignorant afk'ing scumbags destroying everybody else's gameplay. Sorry for the rage, but I'm well pissed right now at the state of the Warmane community.

The question I have is; what is it like on the Horde side? I am seriously considering changing factions on all my characters, cause Alliance are just bloody ****. If it's the same on horde side, idk, I guess I will just return to Gw2 or something. This is unplayable for me.

Regards, Demo
    Horde is much worse, but do a favor to yourself and change to the horde, less cry babies in the alliance.

@delenis, statistics page is bugged, and almost everyone's stat page shows win rates of 80%+
    WTF, is this a Preventive post...????

8. Hmmm a highly geared alliance player from a well know PvP guild tells new people to go horde. Its not suspicious at all.
    Verbally Violent isnt a pvp guild, only a social one :)
    Horde is much worse, but do a favor to yourself and change to the horde, less cry babies in the alliance.

Uhh I'm not sure what a preventive post is, but mine was a factual post (regarding the stat page). The stat page is indeed bugged, and quite significantly so. One could have a real win rate of 40% with the page showing 90%.

9. Uhh I'm not sure what a preventive post is
    You talked to me about stats before I say anything in this thread. This is why I asked you if this is a preventive post :D

Spoiler: Show
    I am glad you found a better fit!

10. Verbally Violent isnt a pvp guild, only a social one :)

Uhh I'm not sure what a preventive post is, but mine was a factual post (regarding the stat page). The stat page is indeed bugged, and quite significantly so. One could have a real win rate of 40% with the page showing 90%.
    I don't think its buged for every character. If you have a newer alt check his stats.

11. You talked to me about stats before I say anything in forum. This is the reason I asked you if this is a preventive post :D
    Haha nono, I posted this after your post :)

12. Haha nono, I posted this after your post :)
    What post???

This is my first post in this thread:

13. I don't think its buged for every character. If you have a newer alt check his stats.
    Double post cuz lazy on phone.

I haven't checked on my most recent alt yet, but they were quite significantly bugged before.

Besides, temple of Kotmogu still gives extra wins, which inflates wins to losses.

14. What post???

This is my first post in this thread:
    Whaaaat

I thought you posted the statistics page but now I see its someone else.

Rip eyes lololol

15. Whaaaat

I thought you posted the statistics page but now I see its someone else.

Rip eyes lololol
    Gods.... this is very serious!

Stop thinking so much about me, hahaha!

First 123 Last