1. You're 14, you don't get an opinion on what adults do, sorry sweetie.
    i am 12 you're mistaken not 14

2. He's a kid because he is clearly very young and is whining like a kid. Not everybody should have to play the game the way that some random whining teenager demands that they play. I like the ability to be able to use bgs to farm reps or transmog gear. Otherwise, pvp is worthless to me and I will never have any desire to do arenas, no matter who tries to force me to.
    Is it clearly? Where is your point? He didn't demand anything, he's just trying to not let this server die.
    Oh and, this RANDOM is the currently r1 in both 2s and 3s so once again, what's your point?

I agree that people must play Bgs if thats what they want, but cmon, 24/7 in Bgs isnt fun at all... Maybe all of you should try to make some arenas and maybe you can even like.

3. i am 12 you're mistaken not 14
    I know what your age is, but hey...if you wanna be even younger, be my guest.

4. I know what your age is, but hey...if you wanna be even younger, be my guest.
    um i am actually 17 not 14 but how come this young 'random teenager' better than you at every aspect of the game at such young age destroying the ladder feels bad

5. Is it clearly? Where is your point? He didn't demand anything, he's just trying to not let this server die.
    Oh and, this RANDOM is the currently r1 in both 2s and 3s so once again, what's your point?

I agree that people must play Bgs if thats what they want, but cmon, 24/7 in Bgs isnt fun at all... Maybe all of you should try to make some arenas and maybe you can even like.
    I wouldn't do arenas even if somebody offered to pay me $500 even if I lost. I don't care if he is R1 or R100. This would not help the server either way...it won't bring more people in. The only way they can do that is to fix more stuff...people are sick of only doing rdf and 2 raids. There are people who want old content, want working achievements, classes to work properly, etc.

6. I wouldn't do arenas even if somebody offered to pay me $500 even if I lost.
    This says a lot about you....

7. um i am actually 17 not 14 but how come this young 'random teenager' better than you at every aspect of the game at such young age destroying the ladder feels bad
    Hmm...getting banned for wintrading makes you so great at the game. You have no idea if I'm good or bad at the game, arenas don't tell if somebody is good or bad. But considering that your own guildies used to talk about how bad you are, that says a lot. Congrats on managing to age 3 years in less than 1 though.

8. This says a lot about you....
    Yeah, that I don't give a crap about money and only want to do things that are fun and interesting. I don't waste my time on something that I find boring and pointless.

9. Hmm...getting banned for wintrading makes you so great at the game. You have no idea if I'm good or bad at the game, arenas don't tell if somebody is good or bad. But considering that your own guildies used to talk about how bad you are, that says a lot. Congrats on managing to age 3 years in less than 1 though.
    Banned for wintrade nice one, ask some Moderator if i've ever been banned for wintrade pls. if I was i delete my chars right now btw stop commenting on a thread that isn't supposed to be visited by 1550 people, its too elite for you stick to pve/random bgs

10. Yeah, that I don't give a crap about money and only want to do things that are fun and interesting. I don't waste my time on something that I find boring and pointless.
    What I was trying to say is, you're too afraid to try something new...

11. Banned for wintrade nice one, ask some Moderator if i've ever been banned for wintrade pls. if I was i delete my chars right now btw stop commenting on a thread that isn't supposed to be visited by 1550 people, its too elite for you stick to pve/random bgs
    I can't be 1550 if I've never entered any arena before, not once in 11 years of playing have I ever even wanted to, lol. Don't worry, I know everything.

12. Banned for wintrade nice one, ask some Moderator if i've ever been banned for wintrade pls. if I was i delete my chars right now btw stop commenting on a thread that isn't supposed to be visited by 1550 people, its too elite for you stick to pve/random bgs
    Having high rating doesn't mean you have more of a say than anyone else in whether bgs should be disabled.

Lmao.

13. I can't be 1550 if I've never entered any arena before, not once in 11 years of playing have I ever even wanted to, lol. Don't worry, I know everything.
    i would feel embarrassed to admit that I don't even have 1550 but you admit it easily, such a good boy. Btw mind showing your armory or smth so I can Diagnose your stats

14. What I was trying to say is, you're too afraid to try something new...
    Why would I be afraid? Ooooh my char might die, I don't think that is going to hurt me in any way. I already know that I hate pvp...I can barely tolerate bgs, why would I try arenas when I know I won't like it? It's boring and makes me wanna fall asleep.

15. Having high rating doesn't mean you have more of a say than anyone else in whether bgs should be disabled.

Lmao.
    yes random bgs should be disabled or limited per day after 390-400 ilvl cause go play retail random bgs you will see how many full geared ppl nolife the bgs like 1-2 persons per bg that have full gear rest are undergeared but ppl here play bgs for life and thinking they achieve smth if they kill 90k ppl that try to gear up

First 1234 ... Last