1. May 22, 2016  
    GM left to ****hole mop and gkicked everyone from what I've heard
    I also heard a story about the legendary battles of our glorious elder gods tdot and Lord Medan. This is even including the rivalry from over a year ago. The "forum war" which was one of warmanes biggest rivalries and it was originally suppose to be Infected but DDS was cocky AF and needed to get destroyed, in whicha lot of guild got executed and the forums to change their rules. RIP Arcane, RIP Medan That also included several hundred SS of DDS premades slaughtered, their members gquitting from the absolute mayhem they caused in BGs. Ultimately due to members leaving after repeatly getting destroyed again and again People such as Ellwyn and Jaulix as well as Exlofty all met their doom. Devil at this point raged and threw 99% of his men overboard and Tdot rescued some of the survivors while Lord Medan hunts for Devil.
    Edited: May 22, 2016

2. May 23, 2016  
    The "forum war" which was one of warmanes biggest rivalries and it was originally suppose to be Infected but DDS was cocky
    To be fair that was mostly a small group that didnt really represent DDS, I wasnt even in DDS for most of it and only joined later to fit in c:

3. May 23, 2016  
    To be fair that was mostly a small group that didnt really represent DDS, I wasnt even in DDS for most of it and only joined later to fit in c:
    Me too tbf...I just joined DDS to be in their premades to wipe out Fatality...never even met them once though ;_;

4. May 23, 2016  
    Me too tbf...I just joined DDS to be in their premades to wipe out Fatality...never even met them once though ;_;
    Nice bait mate,

Do not test an ex-elder god .. You may reconsider your actions and say a prayer for your sins

It DID represent DDS.

-Kemii
    -Danii
    -Arcane
    -Gentik
    -Delenis
    -Luminy
    -Unravel
    -Explofty
    -Jaulix
    -Devil
    -Atossa
    -Ellwyn
    -Bakura

All played a part, each name listed above I still consider an enemy >.>
    Edited: May 23, 2016

5. May 23, 2016  
    I dont see my name in those screenshots :^) and ive done rated bgs for your alliance team y cant we b frind???

Spoiler: Show
    P.S i think this is the only random bg ive played against you

6. May 23, 2016  
    RIP Arcane, RIP Medan.
    Guess old soldiers never die, they just...reincarnate.

7. May 23, 2016  
    Nice bait mate,

Do not test an ex-elder god .. You may reconsider your actions and say a prayer for your sins
    I meant in a DDS premade-.-

First 12