1. sad US horde is sad, mb u start "raid" sw at eu peak time? =DD

2. Ahahahahahaha what a sad little story ,cheer up butter cup ,you can use your AH npc when we sleep

3. Count on Unit X to come defend the city of Stormwind from intruders!
    We will always hold Stormwind dear in our hearts. <3
    Edited: June 24, 2016

4. Count on Unit X to come defend the city of Stormwind from intruders!
    Things should be really sad since your paypal guild starts to use 6 multiboxed restorative druids 24/7.

5. Its really sad that there isn't at least one descent Ally PvP guild, In the past we used to have some really good ones, dunno what happened to them

6. Count on Unit X to come defend the city of Stormwind from intruders!
    ^Aww look at this guy here, so cute

Anyway back to topic, I see we got virtus but sadly they usually care about arena only. And honestly I don't really see a reason why alliance should bother making PvP guilds anymore. Bgs are too easy, even agasint premade, world PvP same crap, no challenges. It's way more fun solo queue or duo if you want and that's it

7. Its really sad that there isn't at least one descent Ally PvP guild, In the past we used to have some really good ones, dunno what happened to them
    Virtus,Pokemons,Carpe,Link+atm ally is having way better pugs.

8. Virtus used to have 40+ online, now around 15-20.

POKE is dead.

Carpe is dead.

Link...

Ally pugs are good yes but queuing solo is LOL.

Horde premades from all guilds are weak and for some reason alliance are faction changing so its about to get really imbalanced and make BG pointless.

9. alliance are faction changing so its about to get really imbalanced and make BG pointless.
    Maybe this is because of the insanely long queue times on alliance 10+ minutes horde instant BG queue always.

10. but queuing solo is LOL.
    Would someone please explain me this sentence? Like I'm 10
    Something escapes my understanding

11. Alliance does not need pvp guilds, only for world pvp events maybe and WG
    BG que is veeeeeeeeery slow when it comes to 5+ premade.
    10man premade took us 1 hour to get que yesterday
    even solo que usually takes 5-10 minutes to get in

iam pretty ok with solo que, just one thing is sad - sometimes we have too many garbage afkers or 10k hp gypsies, wich makes game really sad
    have met horde premade, only 3 players from our team decided to fight ><

Horde premades from all guilds are weak
    only when it comes to premade vs premade
    however alliance rarely ques as premade meanwhile horde premading 24/7 with army of healers
    would be really nice if warmane made some system separating premade and solo quers, for games pug vs pug or premade vs premade, but here i feel tons of horde kids crying how dat system is shlt cause does not allow em to farm pugs as paypal premade
    Edited: June 24, 2016

12. Ahahahaha let the alliance suck it for constatly ganking orgrimmar back in the days. Paybacktimemothafocka!

13. Virtus,Pokemons,Carpe,Link+atm ally is having way better pugs.
    mfw Valars try to make it look like they transferred to help Horde but they actually came to win easily instead of losing all day.

14. mfw Valars try to make it look like they transferred to help Horde but they actually came to win easily instead of losing all day.
    BGs instant queue wasnt the reason for our transfer.We've come to be carried by 2-3 k gs Ohdo members.

15. BGs instant queue wasnt the reason for our transfer.We've come to be carried by 2-3 k gs Ohdo members.
    I can bet on it that <Ohdo> members had a better winrate in battlegrounds than you.
    No wonder you are trying to defend your guild by acting dumb over it, who would publicly admit they transferred a whole PvP guild because they lost too much on their original side?
    Topkek.

First 123 Last