1. pls dont run your pointless mouth on the forums talking non-sense, why dont you make a group of any heroes you'd like and meet us in rbg?

Even better why dont you get tdot who has "rbg titles" and who "beat all these heroes" together and q against us?
    I know you wont tho, u know why, cuz both of you are a bunch of random chickens who will avoid the q pop just to get us banned for wintrading haha #sadratlife

I expect your next post to go along the lines of: "I talked with the self proclaimed god of rbg and we'd like to accept your challenge." If this phrase isnt included in your next post, dont bother to reply and waste our time with your bs <3
    Sorry unfortunately we do not queue against wintraders, <FATALITY> is overall the best pvp guild on the server and has been the most stable for almost 2 years now. We feel it would hurt our image to play with wintraders while we already have the most wins and the most players with titles and it may make new people not want to join us and instead join other guilds such as <Jinxed> or <Vae Victis> because who wants to be affiliated with wintraders?. Due to your history in RBGs there is just not enough evidence to say otherwise because even on retail it is extremely rare to even go 0-13. If you wish to go into more detail please contact Eldergodtdot in game or you may contact his royal adversary Lord Medan.

I think the biggest difference is that one you is actually willing to prove who is better.
    I think titles prove enough I dont want to DC and lose rating from 300 MMR rats, I dont expect a PvPer with the peak of "conquerer" title and someone who literally peaked at 1550 in 2s to understand though, conquerer su herd men jajaja

2. of all the excuses you use, your using the wintrader excuse rofl, when YOU played in one of those rateds from the 13-0 streak.

just admit you know that you wouldn't come within an inch of even being considered "in the game" if you tried to run, and that's why you wont.

3. Sorry unfortunately we do not queue against wintraders, <FATALITY> is overall the best pvp guild on the server and has been the most stable for almost 2 years now. We feel it would hurt our image to play with wintraders while we already have the most wins and the most players with titles and it may make new people not want to join us and instead join other guilds such as <Jinxed> or <Vae Victis> because who wants to be affiliated with wintraders?. Due to your history in RBGs there is just not enough evidence to say otherwise because even on retail it is extremely rare to even go 0-13. If you wish to go into more detail please contact Eldergodtdot in game or you may contact his royal adversary Lord Medan.

I think titles prove enough I dont want to DC and lose rating from 300 MMR rats, I dont expect a PvPer with the peak of "conquerer" title and someone who literally peaked at 1550 in 2s to understand though, conquerer su herd men jajaja
    Wow you seem to know a lot about wintrading. Oh yes, Fatality clearly is the best pvp guild on this realm. As a matter of fact, they're so good that they need to try and get people banned for "wintrading"

Perhaps you do have the most wins, but it's not strange at all considering you won't queue against a team you know would throw you down, lol. I know you know that :-]

Queue, shall we?

EDIT: Can't wait to see your worthless embarrassing ****ing response, rofl.
    Edited: October 5, 2016

4. Sorry unfortunately we do not queue against wintraders, <FATALITY> is overall the best pvp guild on the server and has been the most stable for almost 2 years now. We feel it would hurt our image to play with wintraders while we already have the most wins and the most players with titles and it may make new people not want to join us and instead join other guilds such as <Jinxed> or <Vae Victis> because who wants to be affiliated with wintraders?. Due to your history in RBGs there is just not enough evidence to say otherwise because even on retail it is extremely rare to even go 0-13. If you wish to go into more detail please contact Eldergodtdot in game or you may contact his royal adversary Lord Medan.

I was just wondering, how can you have best RBG players in your guild? My main druid, Neurotech, has 33 Rated Battlegrounds played. So far 0 loses. Do you have a player with better score? Nah, you don't.

What do you mean by all this talk about wintraders? None of our group members has wintraded Rated BG's since moltdown. I did wintrade before moltdown, nobody else.
    Edited: October 5, 2016

5. I think titles prove enough I dont want to DC and lose rating from 300 MMR rats, I dont expect a PvPer with the peak of "conquerer" title and someone who literally peaked at 1550 in 2s to understand though, conquerer su herd men jajaja
    That's Justicar to you nerd. You should have that **** memorized with how many times I've made you sit in the graveyard for 25 minutes.

6. nice, hey by the way will you guys be back on curse :) streaming

7. Actually for what you need rated bgs when farm random bgs with 3 heals and now before u say u dont do it....

And yes in the last picture u got farmed from 2 mages even with 3 heals....

And actually i hope you see the pathetic fact that this behavior ruined PVP for all Casual players that like to do PVP from Time to Time and thats also the fact why nobody plays PVP anymore and yeah its really pathetic that qq now about PVP after you destroyed it but i <3 you all....
    Edited: October 13, 2016

8. Actually for what you need rated bgs when farm random bgs with 3 heals and now before u say u dont do it....

And actually i hope you see the pathetic fact that this behavior ruined PVP for all Casual players that like to do PVP from Time to Time and thats also the fact why nobody plays PVP anymore and yeah its really pathetic that qq now about PVP after you destroyed it but i <3 you all....
    PvP is pretty much alright,nothing is wrong with PvP...At least I don't see anything being wrong with it but I see that something is wrong with you, like are you mad cause you couldn't 2 shot greenies or what? You're the reason,sole reason for everything that's wrong with this server you do nothing but qq, start playing a real spec then you'll maybe enjoy the game and stop qqing

9. Actually for what you need rated bgs when farm random bgs with 3 heals and now before u say u dont do it....

Alvie I queued today a 5 man pre with 4 boomkins along with my fire mage and you couldnt even do anything, you constantly were solar beamed and became a sitting duck getting legit stomped in any altercation that had to do with PvP in a bg. You see alvie, you constantly cry about random bgs when you main a 1 button spec class that has almost no viability against any team with a brain. The funny thing is your peak in PvP is winning random BGs vs greenies too, you have no xp in arenas and never stepped into a Rated BG in your life. Its almost as if you are expecting a bunch of 80k greenies to join that have no idea what CC is and backpedal while you expect to do 100k+ crits on them. You even stated that you were willing to que 3s with double heal and exploit creche trinket to win games so I dont know why you continue to cry.

You should join <The Crew> you share alot of traits with them. Random BGs are peak skill, playing unviable specs, clicking rets heck you even bragged that you had a "50% winrate in random bgs

10. Alvie I queued today a 5 man pre with 4 boomkins along with my fire mage and you couldnt even do anything, you constantly were solar beamed and became a sitting duck getting legit stomped in any altercation that had to do with PvP in a bg. You see alvie, you constantly cry about random bgs when you main a 1 button spec class that has almost no viability against any team with a brain. The funny thing is your peak in PvP is winning random BGs vs greenies too, you have no xp in arenas and never stepped into a Rated BG in your life. Its almost as if you are expecting a bunch of 80k greenies to join that have no idea what CC is and backpedal while you expect to do 100k+ crits on them. You even stated that you were willing to que 3s with double heal and exploit creche trinket to win games so I dont know why you continue to cry.

You should join <The Crew> you share alot of traits with them. Random BGs are peak skill, playing unviable specs, clicking rets heck you even bragged that you had a "50% winrate in random bgs
    I don't know who this Alvie guy is but who dafuq que's random BG with 4 boomkins and a fire mage just to kill a arcane mage. Balance is best caster on cataclysm, there's overall no chance for a single mage to beat it, no matter which spec the mage is.

You're talking about abusing creche. It's not abusing. There's no way to abuse Creche. Trinket proc's from damage, which makes it nice trinket for a mage tbh, even tho you don't need strenght.

Greetings, Neurotech

11. who dafuq que's random BG with 4 boomkins

guilty, but no fire mage, gotta have that healer <3

but i just do it for fun, could give a **** less about who i'm killing.

First 1234 ... Last