1. I did it well over a hundred times within the first month of Wintergrasp being out on Alliance side. I have been fairly inactive since I must admit but a lot of these raids included multiboxers. You win some, you lose some but I can comfortably say that we virtually never lost control of Wintergrasp during active EU hours.

Kind of wish I had saved my recordings for a lot of these battles but the footage file size is pretty large and the battles (especially vs multiboxers) are quite taxing on performance. It's fine if you're sceptical about me since I don't (at the moment) have much to show for what I'm saying.

Take care!
    i do not need that forum bull**** how good you were in 1987 year
    make a video how u r "wiping" 40 elemental shamans and 15 restoration druids with your outstanding guild (iam not even asking u to coodrinate pug cause its clearly not possible), so then everyone will agree its about alliance coordination and not about multiboxing kidds who compensating their lack of skill with amount of windows
    Edited: December 13, 2016

2. i do not need that forum bull**** how good you were in 1987 year
    make a video how u r "wiping" 40 elemental shamans and 15 restoration druids with your outstanding guild, so then everyone will agree its about alliance coordination and not about multiboxing kidds who compensating their lack of skill with amount of windows
    whats the point, you will always find some reason to blame others isntead of yourself.
    Many told you many things already, yet you deny every fact that you come across.

I have video footage of myself getting killed in wintergrasp(not even while atacking), but whats the point truly?

3. whats the point, you will always find some reason to blame others isntead of yourself.
    i blame myself when i lose 1vs1
    i blame myself when my arena team loses
    i blame myself when our premade loses in hard premade vs premade scirmish

why should i blame myself in the situation against multiboxers ?
    horde can not win WG without multiboxers since the very first day of Icecrown

and now, instead of organizing horde and lead them to victory, you decided to multibox - even there you have chosen the most powerfull multiboxing setup with abnormal amount of windows
    yet you tell to alliance about raid organization and team play

i find that pretty funny:
    -guys, i think your coordination is ****, learn to play
    -well, your coordination is **** as well
    -yeah, thats why we are multiboxing
    Edited: December 13, 2016

4. i do not need that forum bull**** how good you were in 1987 year
    make a video how u r "wiping" 40 elemental shamans and 15 restoration druids with your outstanding guild (iam not even asking u to coodrinate pug cause its clearly not possible), so then everyone will agree its about alliance coordination and not about multiboxing kidds who compensating their lack of skill with amount of windows
    It's a very fair point you make and I won't contest it since I don't really have the footage to show what I did.

5. whats the point, you will always find some reason to blame others isntead of yourself.
    Of course I should blame myself about something I'm not cappable of, like, it's definately my fault the fact I've tried to organize my team mates and communicate with others several times and I get a "stfu" or a "SUCKMYDICK" as answer, or, in worst case scenario, being ignored.
    When will you finally realize that maybe the Alliance rarely premades in WG nowadays that we do not have the proper conditions to face 30 BiS Shamans?
    I'm not blaming you (and I doubt someone is), because MB is allowed, if I have to blame something, I'll blame the fact that money usually comes first, but I understand why.

6. Warmane's not going to do anything to paying customers. It sucks, but that's how it is.

First 12