1. 4x of t10 how shoul i even get one t10 gear if i don't raid icc? lol
    Weekly quest, daily heroics and weekly VoA.
    Not saying I agree with this, but still, you can get a fair amount without touching ICC.

2. Weekly quest, daily heroics and weekly VoA.
    Not saying I agree with this, but still, you can get a fair amount without touching ICC.
    Yea, its pretty doable but pretty taxing to people with jobs. Youre far better off going with guilds.

3. Weekly quest, daily heroics and weekly VoA.
    Well yeah, 14 weeks assuming that you play every single day. A bit less if you're lucky in VoA. It's entirely possible to get nice gear just from EoFs and ICC 5 mans.
    But still if I wanted to raid I'd rather join a guild, no matter how bad and "casual", it's still better than PuGs. ICC 25 with a guild takes like what? 1.5-2 hours? That's how long it takes a PuG to even pull Marro, lol. And then people are leaving, lagging, disconnecting, wiping, arguing... it's a nightmare.

4. Yea, its pretty doable but pretty taxing to people with jobs. Youre far better off going with guilds.
    What I mentioned is actually more casual and time friendly than actively raiding.
    Well yeah, 14 weeks assuming that you play every single day. A bit less if you're lucky in VoA. It's entirely possible to get nice gear just from EoFs and ICC 5 mans.
    But still if I wanted to raid I'd rather join a guild, no matter how bad and "casual", it's still better than PuGs. ICC 25 with a guild takes like what? 1.5-2 hours? That's how long it takes a PuG to even pull Marro, lol. And then people are leaving, lagging, disconnecting, wiping, arguing... it's a nightmare.
    I do agree. Finding a guild is definitely a better way to get started than trying to deal with PUGs. Even downing the first few bosses in ICC 10N drastically increases the rate at which you get the emblems.

First 12