1. You can call them stupid all you want but in the end you brought it on yourself, be honest instead.
    I have come to conclusion that some people actually don't want things to go smooth and clear raid. Their thing is being misunderstood underdog and everyone is so mean and stupid, but he has the strength to overcome it so everyone can see how amazing they are underneath, what a martyr to go trough all the rough pug stuff :(:(.
    I guess to each his own thing. I personally, never had any problems to get into raids with appropriate gear and I always expect exactly 0 of pug raid - always works great, sometimes we get pretty far, sometimes I get to enjoy feral pugs disintegrate themselves - that's a reward on its own

2. Since a lot of people started faking their achievements with that lying addon leaders have to start inspecting achievements, it's no once fault but your own (everyone who uses it), I wouldn't "like you" either if you posted fake achievements to sneak your way into my group, The "I got achievements on my main" is the oldest trick in the book aswell, you could just aswell fake that achieve again and leader would have to inspect your other character aswell.
    If you would start by honesty and tell leader "I will logg my main to post achievement" he wouldn't be sceptic about you lying in the first place.
    You can call them stupid all you want but in the end you brought it on yourself, be honest instead.
    That doesn't work either. Idk what you're talking about? Lying that I have it on main? Yeah bro in my entire life I've never left dungeons. It doesn't matter bro if you log on main or not, they won't allow you and that's the end. Idk who the fcuk would do that. You log on main and he will invite that main instead and won't even bother to read what you said. It's not my fault really, it's just stupid people and people faked a lot. I myself don't fake.

First 12