1. There is the possibility that you have a 'keylogger' installed on your computer...
    2fa protects against keyloggers (unless they accessed the email account too)

2. 2fa protects against keyloggers (unless they accessed the email account too)
    2fa is worthless if one has all your commonly used login + password data. I mean he'd just log the mail and input the code. But if he has a keylogger installed for 3+ months I guess a few random toons on a pserver account should be the least concern.

3. There is the possibility that you have a 'keylogger' installed on your computer...
    No. I dont have that problem. I have a new PC since 2019 because CV19 and work from home etc. Nothing sus for that "keylogger".

And i dont go shaddy inetrnet exploring and downloading. Right now, i see an issue in the warmane account, not in my side.
    Edited: January 30, 2021

4. Right now, i see an issue in the warmane account, not in my side.
    And what makes you come to that conclusion? From what I currently see you're an incredibly naive person that just can't imagine the issue being caused by something on his end, due to some random unrelated "facts".

It just looks like you shared your passwords or someone has access to your local machine. Someone has full access to your account including 2fa, which means also access to your entirely unrelated email-adress, thus it's either a problem with warmane and google or caused by you.

Guess the odds considering the specificity of your issue.

5. Right now, i see an issue in the warmane account, not in my side.
    Go to https://www.warmane.com/account/trade select Lordaeron (as your toons are there), then from the drop box all the way to right, select 'Sell'. You should see 4 links below: 'TRADE CHARACTER', 'CHARACTERS I'M TRADING', 'CHARACTERS I'VE TRADED' and 'EXPIRED TRADES'. Select 'CHARACTERS I'VE TRADED' and see if your 'missing' characters are there. If they are there, as I suspect them to be, your account was accessed by somebody other than you and your characters were sold.

OR

You could go to https://www.warmane.com/account/history and see if there's coins gifted to random character, as a result of your characters being sold.

6. Go to https://www.warmane.com/account/trade select Lordaeron (as your toons are there), then from the drop box all the way to right, select 'Sell'. You should see 4 links below: 'TRADE CHARACTER', 'CHARACTERS I'M TRADING', 'CHARACTERS I'VE TRADED' and 'EXPIRED TRADES'. Select 'CHARACTERS I'VE TRADED' and see if your 'missing' characters are there. If they are there, as I suspect them to be, your account was accessed by somebody other than you and your characters were sold.

OR

You could go to https://www.warmane.com/account/history and see if there's coins gifted to random character, as a result of your characters being sold.
    If you really think he is going to give you a definite answer...

7. His characters according to recent achievements was active yesterday.

8. And what makes you come to that conclusion? From what I currently see you're an incredibly naive person that just can't imagine the issue being caused by something on his end, due to some random unrelated "facts".

It just looks like you shared your passwords or someone has access to your local machine. Someone has full access to your account including 2fa, which means also access to your entirely unrelated email-adress, thus it's either a problem with warmane and google or caused by you.

Guess the odds considering the specificity of your issue.
    Dude, please. The first thinng in all this is trust. If you or any other person question me, like, "you share your info or password" and i say "no", its not a naive problem, is you dont believe in my answer.

Like i say in other part of this post, right now my problem its no more the lost of items in my female characters, and no more the lost of 3 characters. Good and nice ppl guide me to search in the "trade window" and i saw my 3 characters there... and the coins are in my account (my coins + the coins that someone pay for this characters).

Not only that, my characters in other server had agressive names... that are not the names i put them.

All this I report to the GM in game, and he/she say to me to put a bugtracker post. I did, 3+ month ago. Now the problem its more big.

In resume: i dont share my account, i change my passwords with regularity (i had an extention in chrome that report the security brakes in some sites... and warframe had a lot of security brakes in this addon, soo i change passwords here and other places like steam, blizzard and others... with the "2 step system" too). If the ppl from warmane dont believe in my story that i dont share my account, that i maintain a healthy web security, i dont sell my characters, dont change their names to be offensives... its not me being naive the problem.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/98487

9. If you really think he is going to give you a definite answer...
    Yea dude, some other good bro say that and i search. And the 3 character were sold.

When i did the ticket in game, the GM or me didnt think about a "you have someone in your account" it was a "you need to report in the bugtracker". Maybe he/she need to say in that momment "and do a ticken in your account support tab", but ok, that didnt happend andnow 3 month later im in this.

So now its really hard for me play this game when i put a lot of effort and lost my good characters, 2 times!: with MOLTEN server, and now.

10. Yea dude, some other good bro say that and i search. And the 3 character were sold.

When i did the ticket in game, the GM or me didnt think about a "you have someone in your account" it was a "you need to report in the bugtracker". Maybe he/she need to say in that momment "and do a ticken in your account support tab", but ok, that didnt happend andnow 3 month later im in this.

So now its really hard for me play this game when i put a lot of effort and lost my good characters, 2 times!: with MOLTEN server, and now.
    Which means the characters got sold either by you or someone else that accessed your account, nothing you can do about it at all, move on with your life.
    Either way its your fault no matter how you look at it, and Warmane support will tell you the exact same thing.

11. And the 3 character were sold.
    Warmane won't restore them. What I urge you to do is scan your computer with good anti-virus / -keylogger / -screen capture. After that and possibly resolving emerged issues, change your passwords. Though this happened month(s) ago, and you still have your access to your account, makes it bit weird.

You can check where the coins from character sales went via https://www.warmane.com/account/history 'GIFTING'. What you could do is at least take this info to Warmane via General Enquiry ticket on website, or email them [email protected], and maybe have them investigate it further on their end.

First 12