1. EXACTLY. one such zone is the elementals in silithus. tranquility and empire controlled the zone for 8+ hours stayed awake and farming rep all the way till early morning not a single infamous member went to that zone UNTIL the race was over ( a day after ) lol.
    not to mention they have to turn in the hands of minions of ragnaros quest after clearing first few bosses of MC, which they did not as tranquility and empire members were sitting in that zone for the entire race to pvp.
    it was rigged from the start and an obvious way to reward Infamous for their molten core beta testing, but they do not deserve it.

2. You cant expect not to have favoritism on private server with thousands of players online.

Most if not all GMs play here,and you can rest assured they are not in some random guilds,where everyone has the ability to invite anyone.

I was a GM here,back when this server was originally Neverendless.We had like 15-20 GM's online at any given time in our hiding spot in Elwyn Forest.

When you talk to hundreds of people each day,answering tickets,giving out their donation coins,items they donated for,talk to them for a bit,do that for years and you gonna have few friends.

3. You can have your opinions on what happened and how it was handled.
    You can even have your wild conspiracy theories of favoritism, as long as you keep them to yourself.

But coming to our Forum accuse us of "rewarding" and "favoring" guilds isn't going to be tolerated.

4. as soon as the team noticed the race was borked, they should have just disabled the server first achievement.

5. You cant expect not to have favoritism on private server with thousands of players online.

Most if not all GMs play here,and you can rest assured they are not in some random guilds,where everyone has the ability to invite anyone.

I was a GM here,back when this server was originally Neverendless.We had like 15-20 GM's online at any given time in our hiding spot in Elwyn Forest.

When you talk to hundreds of people each day,answering tickets,giving out their donation coins,items they donated for,talk to them for a bit,do that for years and you gonna have few friends.

I find it funny for months us in <infamous> has helped devs to fix the raids and you guys just sat there doing nothing, we spent hours farming prebis and consumes during leveling beta phase cuz they didnt wanna re-spawn the consume vendors. We even farmed full FR epic tank set for several warriors and we had several other things.

We tested both Azuregos/Kazzak to have to be to fixed for launch.

I was confused also when we didn't get a straight answer from the server staff about dousing /shrug .. Its not until after we killed Golemagg and major domo, Malaco appeared and told us about the dousing which way to late and we were allowed to kill domo/rag just like you without dousing.

Also stop spreading rumors we haven't gotten a single thing from the staff which we dont except either

First 12