1. nice idea ! Thanks for your hard work :)

2. p.s. my accounts got around 1000 vote points- if you can somehow transfer them to someone elses account whos more in need> feel free.
    I would take those. Would get me all heirloom items which are always helpful during the level up phase.

3. Fixed:
    Excitement for a month or two. Greater disappointment at still totally broken wotlk pvp after false hopes. More hackers, more afk bots. Quit players.
    o.o Or your expectations are just too high? Honestly I'm happy with what became of molten after the crisis. I see: better communication, stuff being worked on, efforts put into making a better server.

Sure, stuff are still broken, but can you seriously expect immediate 100% working contents with such limited funding, limited staff members in that short amount of time? And they never really promised 100% either, which is realistic. And given the set-back and the position they were in, where the server is now is really a miracle.

And speaking of Woltk, Im confident that once lordaeron is released, we'll be seeing all those fixed applied directly into the existing lk servers and slowly integrated into cata and mop servers.

Ofc this is just my opinion.

4. How can i get 100 points weekly???

5. How can i get 100 points weekly???
    You can not.

You can get 70 points weekly. Do the math?

6. You can not.

You can get 70 points weekly. Do the math?
    "5) Points will be collectable weekly, awarding 3 to 10 points (previously 30 to 100) based on Activity rank. Bonus points will also be awarded on celebratory events."

.-.

7. Why not make it more even spread for all - not just money for the best (284-264 coins items) & (236-200 points items) but make it even for all- like be able to get GEAR SETS for points too-like coins and same level items- can be done like leveling gear and weapons just make them 1 coin = 25 points, and how about an exchange currency too 10 dollars = 5 coins or 25/50 points idea
    trade points for coins ect. Even up the server, not rich rule and poor are just there for honor point farming!

8. Why not make it more even spread for all - not just money for the best (284-264 coins items) & (236-200 points items) but make it even for all- like be able to get GEAR SETS for points too-like coins and same level items- can be done like leveling gear and weapons just make them 1 coin = 25 points, and how about an exchange currency too 10 dollars = 5 coins or 25/50 points idea
    trade points for coins ect. Even up the server, not rich rule and poor are just there for honor point farming!
    Get our service providers to accept "points" as payment, instead of money, and we can consider that.

9. On 1st September,will there be companions at Points and Coins shop?

10. The point squish and other changes will be taking place some time after September 1, most likely before September 15.

There are still things related to the rework that we are working on.

11. I feel really uneasy with the uncertainty of what features will be available after the reset. Any word on whether faction change or name change will remain available?
    Any word on this?

12. Hello,

Starting September 1, 2015 September 5 - 20, the point system will be revised and all old points reset - spend your points before September 1, 2015. Firstly, points will be denominated, costs adjusted and rounded down. For example if current 158 points would become 15 points, an item that currently costs 58 points will cost 5 points (the unnecessary 0 will be removed to maintain its value and make it easier to comprehend. Current point system is based on the obsolete vote system which Warmane does not support. The purpose of this rework is to make point system a simple, valuable and activity based reward system.Activity rank is still in development and more more information will be announced before the changes.

1) All points will be reset.
    2) Points will be "squished" and costs adjusted.
    3) Items and features available for points will be revised.
    4) Points will have a cap of 100 (old definition would be 1000).
    5) Points will be collectable weekly, awarding 3 to 10 points (previously 30 to 100) based on Activity rank. Bonus points will also be awarded on celebratory events.

Once again, be sure to spend your points before September 1, 2015.

UPDATE:

The dates have changed a little due to still working on the squish and rework of the whole system.
    Oh , so faction change will be something like 14 points after the reset - correct ?

13. Oh , so faction change will be something like 14 points after the reset - correct ?
    They don't want to say, which to me sounds like a clear NO. So make sure you are in the correct faction before September 1...

14. I meant that they don't want to say whether faction change will be still available after September 1. (I cannot edit my posts.)

First ... 10181920212230 ... Last