XKrackX
    Hey, Bad Luck Brian here. I found him 3 times!!! The first time I couldn't pull him to the ground and I coulnd kill him, I grouped up with a shammy so he could dps until I aggro him, befor we killed him he left the group so he could ninja it. Guess what? The mount fell under the map and he couldn't get it. ( hehe fu*k you! ) The second time I found him, but he was dead. =( 5 minutes ago I found him again, I managed to pull him to the ground and killed him, HE FELL UNDER THE MAP, I rushed to Dalaran to get a Loot-a-Rang, and when I came back he wasnt there.

Now tell me, how sad are you 'cuz you couldn't find him?

2. I just killed it but it fell into the ground. Then I used my loot-a-rang but it's not working :(

3. I just killed it but it fell into the ground. Then I used my loot-a-rang but it's not working :(
    Killed Vyragosa a few days ago and the same happened, couldn't loot. What is this loot-a-rang you talk about?

Hoboattack
    Guys I have a question. Is the respawn 1 hour after the mob is killed or 1 hour after the mobs corpse despawns?

5. Guys I have a question. Is the respawn 1 hour after the mob is killed or 1 hour after the mobs corpse despawns?
    After the body despawn (decayed)

Hoboattack
    Just got Time-Lost Proto Drake today at 18:51 server time on Frostwolf. Since I only started searching for it last night so I consider myself lucky having got it in less than 24 hours. Good luck to everyone else. The picture in the first post with all of the spawn locations helped me the most.

dopey01
    got my TLPD after 6hrs of camping daaaamn XD worth it though..
    6:58 realm time @ Sargeras..

~SnakeZeroes :cool:

8. I saw Vyragosa last time 11:28 when she disappeared. Good luck!

eclipse5161
    A little info i didnt see in this thread. the time from death of vyragosa or tlpd to the time the corpse dissapears is 5 minutes. also i got my mount in another spot than what is marked on the map in the original post. i wont go through this entire thread to see if its in here somewhere but here is a screenshot of where i got mine. hope this helps some.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10. Killed Vyragosa a few days ago and the same happened, couldn't loot. What is this loot-a-rang you talk about?
    It's an engineering tool where you can use it to loot items from the corpse without getting near to it.

11. Yes the Loot A Rang tool is kinda very useful for mobs that goes through terrain has 30 yard range

12. Do i hawe to kill Vyragosa first to find a proto drake or what

Do i hawe to kill Vyragosa first to find a proto drake or what?

13. No. Either Vyragosa spawns or TLPD spawns.

14. Do i hawe to kill Vyragosa first to find a proto drake or what?
    Technically they can never be alive at the same time .

There is a chance that Time Lost Proto Drake will spawn(spawn is the term for reviving just like you ressurecting your character)

But most of the time only Vyragosa spawn

lalabskoii29
    just got it on frostwolf server =) sept 26 2012 9:20 pm +8:00 gmt near ulduar spot been hunting it since i played molten seen it 2x and second time was now =) not quite lucky since ive been hunting it for almost 7-8 months but the wait and thrill while hunting it is worthed +) happy hunting =)

First ... 10181920212230 ... Last