1. I like to read bigfoot stories because they are interesting, but I don't believe this at all. And it's too outlandish, you can compare a bigfoot to a bear for most claims against their existence, however it's still highly unlikely they exist. His video proof could be fabricated super easily, and that tree branch doesn't move that naturally. And I looked at another video of his, this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTwILtapBUg and that looks like it is a large black bear licking the camera. Another one claimed to have caught bigfoot on a back camera, but it looked like a burnt tree stump. His videos are all under like 20 seconds of recording looped about ten million times with his face thrown in their for good measure, would not be that time consuming to fake any of them.
    I agree that a lot of his things, like a lot if not most of all paranormal "proof", is very far fetched and stretched to the max, like random faces seen in foliage mistaken for bigfeet peeking from behind trees. But there's a few particular videos that are very promising, if not the best proof we have of bigfoot today. Like his vocalization videos and many of his back camera stuff. Also the creepiest video of a cryptid I have seen is his dogman video. You can see it quite clearly, then it goes away. Fake or not, something was there looking at him, then it got away back into the bushes, and it's very eerie looking.
    Regardless, I think that this guy is genuine simple because of the sheer mass of material he has. Almost every single proof of bigfoot or anything else paranormal is a very poor quality shaky shot of a coupe of seconds, yet he managed to get all these quality shots. Even so, it's not a very high quality but if this theory that the bigfeet can somehow cloak themselves, many things about them could have been explained.
    I'm particularly fond of the idea that bigfeet are spiritual beings and not exactly giant ape-men that live in the woods.

2. A post from a random fb page,
    "The average person can follow the movement of 3 to 4 movable object.Gamer are able to monitor 7-8"
    Soooo gamers master race ?
    Edited: January 1, 2016

3. A man is respectable if he consistently brings evidence of the object of his research.

4. A man is respectable if he consistently brings evidence of the object of his research.
    Evidence of non-existant beings...
    Kinda like priests

5. Evidence of non-existant beings...
    Kinda like priests
    I don't think any of us are in any position to comment.

6. Spent 5 hours in Ashran last night Capin.

7. Been awake for 2 days... Was at a LAN party without a PC lol (Was a bit boring watching them all play, but we swapped at some games so :D. But really fun since we all ate and played more with the cards than actually played online :P)

Was so dizzy haha

Happy new year everyone, by the way :) !

8. I don't think any of us are in any position to comment.
    If the flying spaghetti monster isn't real why does our DNA look like spaghetti.

9. Evidence of non-existant beings...
    Kinda like priests
    Hey, germs were nonexistent once too.

If the flying spaghetti monster isn't real why does our DNA look like spaghetti.
    If life is real, why do we die?

(It was just a play of chance that both your posts got quoted)

10. If life is real, why do we die?
    Because we are biological organisms that slowly age and die.

(It was just a play of chance that both your posts got quoted)
    I don't get it

11. Because we are biological organisms that slowly age and die.
    But why do we age if time is not real?

12. But why do we age if time is not real?
    Because of chemical reactions.

13. Because of chemical reactions.
    What are your ideas on preventing or slowing down aging?

14. What are your ideas on preventing or slowing down aging?
    Mass genocide.