1. "A Song of Ice and Fire" Daenerys is the fire. John Snow resurrected is the ice, all other are pawns
    When will this meme die? 10$ says it's not the case. I read enough GRRM (outside his ASOIAF) to know this will not be the how it is.

2. Warnly, a friend of mine saw your pic and wants to know what anime/manga is it from :P

Little help :D? We tried googling but it didn't work out sadly :/
    Reverse google (image) search should do the trick.

3. Reverse google (image) search should do the trick.
    except that it's kinda hard to do stuff your own.

4. look at what I found
    Spoiler: Show
    Gz! What do you plan to upgrade from the currency?

I'm curious, does anyone else start to develop a huge urge to play vanilla? All this pserver drama lately reminds me of why I loved Vanilla, really pushes me back to it.

5. "A Song of Ice and Fire" Daenerys is the fire. John Snow resurrected is the ice, all other are pawns
    That's a really simplistic interpretation. The title could also refer to the white walkers and the dragons, both likely to be influential as the story climaxes.

tbqh I hope Jon Snow stays dead and gone. He's boring as ****.

6. Either a 6L bow or gear up a new character, maybe both. 6ex for a bow and then 6ex to gear up a new character

7. tbqh I hope Jon Snow stays dead and gone. He's boring as ****.
    You know nothing.

8. Finally **** got censored... it starts with a C and its a very common, somewhat endearing word for brits/aussies to call their friends..

As a scot this is a sad day.

9. Anyone has any experience with dating apps, especially non americans since the dating scene is so different? How do you guys find and date other people? I seem to be awfully incapable of doing it even though I'm beautiful as heck. I'm never looking for hookups and meaningless dates with people that don't want anything serious and everyone my age just want to whore around and "have fun". Did any of you have success with dating apps or online?

Finally **** got censored... it starts with a C and its a very common, somewhat endearing word for brits/aussies to call their friends..

As a scot this is a sad day.
    /

Cookie?

10. I seem to be awfully incapable of doing it even though I'm beautiful as heck.
    I guess we can start from here, "Mr/Miss I'm Pretty."

I don't understand this new generations. You need a stupid application to go out and meet people?
    Go to a bar - Do something proper instead of hiding yourself behind those stupid applications where people can just trick each others into fake ideas.
    Edited: April 19, 2016

11. I guess we can start from here, "Mr/Miss I'm Pretty."

I don't understand this new generations. You need a stupid application to go out and meet people?
    Go to a bar - Do something proper instead of hiding yourself behind those stupid applications where people can just trick each others into fake ideas.
    Maybe it works that way there, although I doubt even you met any friends or partners by "going to the bar and doing something proper". It's all just a meme that I can't understand. If I went to someone in a bar to just start a conversation, I'd be stared down and considered a creep. Same with complimenting random people, which is also a meme advice. At best I'd probably get a "thanks" in return. Most people I've known are neighbours, class mates that I've befriended, friends of friends. At least here, no one establishes any meaningful connection with anyone by starting conversations with randoms in a bar. At most you'd get a hookup with a drunk chick or guy, and I've already mentioned that I have absolutely no desire in any hookups.
    What world are you living in?

12. Maybe it works that way there, although I doubt even you met any friends or partners by "going to the bar and doing something proper". It's all just a meme that I can't understand. If I went to someone in a bar to just start a conversation, I'd be stared down and considered a creep. Same with complimenting random people, which is also a meme advice. At best I'd probably get a "thanks" in return. Most people I've known are neighbours, class mates that I've befriended, friends of friends. At least here, no one establishes any meaningful connection with anyone by starting conversations with randoms in a bar. At most you'd get a hookup with a drunk chick or guy, and I've already mentioned that I have absolutely no desire in any hookups.
    What world are you living in?
    Several of the friends that I can actually consider friends I've met them in random bars while having a beer - Introduced by a friend of a friend. I live in a world where I can still meet people that don't hide themselves behind applications because they don't have a ball sack to go out and try to approach somebody. There's a difference between being a creep and being a gentlemen. Knowing how to approach people is one thing; Being a sexual predator it's another.

I can't tell you the ammount of people that I've spoken with in bars just because I was drinking a specific whisky or such. Using this text like you used as an excuse for the lack of courage or attitude is not the reason to hide behind applications like that.

Also my world is called Europe - In every single country that I've been in (Portugal, Spain, Italy) even in Brazil - I've never had to use those kind of applications to meet new people. That's just rubbish.
    Edited: April 19, 2016

13. TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP, Wod, Legion.
    In wotlk naaaah,many people laugh,most classes can counter pala easy in pvp,but pala remains a strong class in wotlk,dunno why but everyone says paladins are easy to win :p

14. In wotlk naaaah,many people laugh,most classes can counter pala easy in pvp,but pala remains a strong class in wotlk,dunno why but everyone says paladins are easy to win :p
    Hpala is ballin' in wrath.