1. Jealousy is a horrible sin, dear.
    Jealous?

I'm jealous that it's not me worshipping a private server super mod that just happens to be hot and epic as **** as a person?

Uhhh, dunno where I'm going here.
    Edited: April 22, 2016

2. Jealous?

I'm jealous that it's not me worshipping a private server super mod that just happens to hot and epic as **** as a person?

Uhhh, dunno where I'm going here.
    u tried

ily

#BlametheBleach

3. u tried

ily

#BlametheBleach
    **** you *****

ily

4. I dream with the day when instead of only having hair in your head a wild brain will appear.

But don't worry; I'll not make you feel bad anymore. I'll just start the #BlametheBleach.
    I have a dream that one day you will grow up to match the persona you're trying to emulate. I doubt it'll happen, but one can dream.

5. Why don't black people sleep?

Spoiler: Show
    Because the last one that had a dream got shot.

6. Going to watch Blade Runner. I may be the last person on earth to watch is so late, which is odd because cyberpunk is one of my top favorite settings ever since I read William Gibson oh so many years ago. Can't believe I haven't actually seen Blade Runner.

7. I have a dream that one day you will grow up to match the persona you're trying to emulate. I doubt it'll happen, but one can dream.
    How can you say that I'm emulating a person when you're the one that emulates to be a girl today and to be a boy tomorrow?

Your head is a mess. You should look for medical help.

Why don't black people sleep?

I laughed really bad. Then I realized that this is the fate that Trump is going to face.

8. Why don't black people sleep?

Why do weaboos sleep?
    Because they want to dream their cartoons are real.

9. I laughed really bad. Then I realized that this is the fate that Trump is going to face.
    Trump is the first "president" who had an assassination attempt before even being a president. I don't know about you, but to me thats kind of a sign. I actually hope it happens soon, since US news are one of two things: 1) ISIS 2) Trump (or a mix of the two).

10. Why do weaboos sleep?
    Because they want to dream their cartoons are real.
    I really hope Black Rock Shooter isn't real.

It was awful.

Trump is the first "president" who had an assassination attempt before even being a president. I don't know about you, but to me thats kind of a sign. I actually hope it happens soon, since US news are one of two things: 1) ISIS 2) Trump (or a mix of the two).
    Was there actually an attempt already? I've basically written off paying any attention to this election, all of the candidates are just a disgrace with the exception of Bernie, but the ridiculous bias in the Dem. Party basically leaves him no chance.

11. I really hope Black Rock Shooter isn't real.

It was awful.
    It is awful.
    At least the fanart is good.

12. It is awful.
    At least the fanart is good.
    Compared to the show maybe, but that's like saying Trump is the best Republican candidate because he's running against Ted Cruz.

13. Trump is the first "president" who had an assassination attempt before even being a president. I don't know about you, but to me thats kind of a sign. I actually hope it happens soon, since US news are one of two things: 1) ISIS 2) Trump (or a mix of the two).
    I don't wish death for anyone even with the guy being a complete ignorant *******. I'm not American but I would be scared if I actually was, since the lack of alternatives is impressive. But then again... Every politician in order to be a politician has to be adepted the art of one thing and one thing only and that is: Lying. They're all in bed with the same power brokers, it doesn't change from presidency to presidency - They're all in the pocket of all the same people that wheel the power to begin with. If anybody still believes that things change from president to president - They're fooling themselves. This Trump movement is just a reflex of the society that has grown not only in the US but also in Europe.

14. Was there actually an attempt already? I've basically written off paying any attention to this election, all of the candidates are just a disgrace with the exception of Bernie, but the ridiculous bias in the Dem. Party basically leaves him no chance.
    Yes, there was already one. I think I saw it like 2 weeks ago, pretty impressive achievement. But yea, I agree. The current selection is literally awful, and any one you could possibly vote for is just another form of damage control in hope they don't completely ruin the country.
    I don't wish death for anyone even with the guy being a complete ignorant *******. I'm not American but I would be scared if I actually was, since the lack of alternatives is impressive. But then again... Every politician in order to be a politician has to be adepted the art of one thing and one thing only and that is: Lying. They're all in bed with the same power brokers, it doesn't change from presidency to presidency - They're all in the pocket of all the same people that wheel the power to begin with. If anybody still believes that things change from president to president - They're fooling themselves. This Trump movement is just a reflex of the society that has grown not only in the US but also in Europe.
    I dont wanna get too much into the trump talk, since I could hate on him for days. But he cashes in on fear and growing amounts of racism through out the US. He is a sales man and does what he knows best, lie to sell himself as best as he possibly can. People didn't learn from German history and they won't learn their lesson now. Racism doesn't fix anything, scapegoating doesn't fix the cause of your issues, it just pushes the blame onto someone else. Following American news just makes me more proud to be european. Like sure we got our own issues, but this is just a whole new level of bull****.

15. Im confused about something right now.

OK So Obama is in Britain today, and one of the main reasons he is here is to talk about the EU referendum and the outcome for whether the UK will stay within the EU or leave and be a fully independent country. But he's basically saying that if we leave we lose priority trade with the US, meaning apart from being in NATO and being their (US) military's fuccbois we will be on our own.

Now I'm very Pro-EU. But there are so many ****tards in the UK, you know the type who if American would vote Trump, the people who only care about trying to make themselves "better" while excluding a lot of the reasons we survive, the migrant issue that EU has atm being the forefront of the reason people want to leave.
    It honestly baffles me how people can be so narrowminded, ignore the actual reason we should be in the EU, the economy, the trade, the military protection, the freedom of movement, the stability that is being provided just to name a few.

Someone please explain why people are stupid.

TLDR: Vote to remain in the EU... and to all you Americans, vote Democrats.