1. May 8, 2016  
    I like how the world is so alive .-.

Like literally wherever you go, there's someone doing something there, because everything has a reason to be there.

And I like how hard it is... It's just so satisfying.

2. May 8, 2016  
    There's quest helper like addons for vanilla. The addon we had to use before blizzard implemented it into the game, although it didn't exist until tbc

3. May 8, 2016  
    Yeah but people with too much free time made a quest helper addon in 2015 for a game from 2005.

4. May 8, 2016  
    Kinda reminds me of people asking me on retail why I don't use CLCRet, and then wonder why I do better DPS than they do.

5. May 8, 2016  
    Kinda reminds me of people asking me on retail why I don't use CLCRet, and then wonder why I do better DPS than they do.
    I googled that and what I saw was.......

WoW becoming Dance Dance Revolution... *tear*

6. May 9, 2016  
    That's what I loved about Vanilla. Everything took time and when you got **** done, it felt so good.
    You and Ricks are alike in that and why he wanted me to try vanilla. He told me you appreciate the gear you earn. Warmane, I donated all for my 2 bis pvp rogues and other chars. #IAmTheOneFromDonor-topia.

7. May 9, 2016  
    The last episode of GoT was crazy :O

8. May 9, 2016  
    You and Ricks are alike in that and why he wanted me to try vanilla. He told me you appreciate the gear you earn. Warmane, I donated all for my 2 bis pvp rogues and other chars. #IAmTheOneFromDonor-topia.
    Not just vanilla though, Anything without a P2Win format as such, heck even in WOD where you get gear fairly easily you still work hard and appreciate the items you do get and strive to get next.

The last episode of GoT was crazy :O
    Radvo you say anything about GOT and I will cut you, I have to wait till the morning to watch it.

9. May 9, 2016  
    I googled that and what I saw was.......

WoW becoming Dance Dance Revolution... *tear*
    YUP.

It irritates me to no end that people use this beyond actually learning the "rotation".

Not just vanilla though, Anything without a P2Win format as such, heck even in WOD where you get gear fairly easily you still work hard and appreciate the items you do get and strive to get next.
    I greatly disagree.

10. May 9, 2016  

Radvo you say anything about GOT and I will cut you, I have to wait till the morning to watch it.
    You can get epics from garrison missions. Need we say more ? ... You might like WoD, but you have to admit, item rarity doesn't mean anything compared to Vanilla.

I won't say anything. Except it's craycray.

11. May 9, 2016  
    You can get epics from garrison missions. Need we say more ? ... You might like WoD, but you have to admit, item rarity doesn't mean anything compared to Vanilla.

I won't say anything. Except it's craycray.
    Even Mythic raiding is kind of a walk in the park on retail now, after the first few world best guilds kill it content just gets chained nerf. That's mostly the reason why I stopped playing, killed Heroic Archimonde in the 2nd week of progression and just had no motivation to raid anymore.

12. May 9, 2016  
    Sure as hell not. Vanilla is strictly sorted into questing = greens, dungeons = blues and epiczzzz is raids, pity epics don't exist. Ever since wotlk that system got ****ed with and pushed deeper into the dumpster every expansion. Sure they even started with the pity epics from emblems in tbc, but atleast heroics felt like something there and I couldn't finish them in 2 minutes while jerking myself off to it. And the format has nothing to do with it, considering I earned every piece of gear I had on my char, the feeling you get in vanilla simply doesn't compare, it's a different level of reward.

Also fake raid tier increases, because blizz has become too lazy to design raid tiers properly, is very fun and entertaining.

13. May 9, 2016  
    Magister's Terrace was the first for "catch up gear dungeon" too.

14. May 9, 2016  
    I remember getting my first piece of epic gear in Vanilla WoW. I was in 5th grade, on my level 58 hunter. I sold almost all of my items and gear to get these gloves and I ****ing went crazy. I was complete **** at the game, I worked hard to get all of my blues/green gear and I ****ing sold it all for these ****ty epic gloves that I bought for like 40g. And what's worse is that the seller wanted 60g for the gloves but he trade it for 40g and told me to pay the rest when I can.

A week after I bought the gloves, my mom canceled my sub due to my **** grades.

/history

But seriously. Leveling takes a long *** time, getting gear takes a long *** time. And when you get epic gear, you feel great. You don't look like everyone else because not that many people have your gear. And if you had Thunderfury, you were most likely the only one in the realm that had it and you were a god.

15. May 9, 2016  
    Personally I've never liked neither leveling, nor gearing. I love questing when I see it matters (which is why I like Mists and Warlords) and doing raids. For the most part I play WoW to raid/bgs, not gearing.