1. May 14, 2016  
    Not really, Cataclysm xpac realms are dying faster, I would rather say, it's a victory. Once Nelth population drop below 1k, I hope they merge it with Fw haha.
    LOL, if you think any of us Cataclysm players will let that happen you are pretty naive.
    Kaer already asked and we all (well every active cata forum member) said no. We play Cata because it's our favourite expansion, if we wanted to play Wrath or Pandaria we would.

2. May 15, 2016  
    LOL, if you think any of us Cataclysm players will let that happen you are pretty naive.
    Kaer already asked and we all (well every active cata forum member) said no. We play Cata because it's our favourite expansion, if we wanted to play Wrath or Pandaria we would.
    It does not matter if you want to play Cataclysm or not, Kaer will shut down or merge Warsong and Nelth, it's only a matter of time, they are dying a slow death. I will be there to celebrate once they announce it.

3. May 15, 2016  
    It does not matter if you want to play Cataclysm or not, Kaer will shut down or merge Warsong and Nelth, it's only a matter of time, they are dying a slow death. I will be there to celebrate once they announce it.
    Merge won't happen. Though they will stay so long as people play on them. At least for the time being anyway. If it becomes necessary, then well, that call is above my pay-grade.

4. May 15, 2016  
    I've played way too much FTL lately..

The game is so immersive. It really makes me care about my team, my goal.
    This is why RPG's are, imo, the pinnacle of gaming.

5. May 15, 2016  
    I'm shallow and I love my boobs. I'd hate to screw them up in any way.
    I feel the same way

6. May 16, 2016  
    I feel the same way
    You love your moobs ?

I hate mine

7. May 16, 2016  

8. May 16, 2016  
    Choose the one that matches your room, which is probably the white

9. May 16, 2016  

10. May 16, 2016  
    Yeah, I'm digging the white.

11. May 16, 2016  

12. May 16, 2016  
    Just dropped a FN Icarus Fel in MM.

13. May 17, 2016  
    I love snapchat

Spoiler: Show

waddup ladies

14. May 17, 2016  
    Just came home from my trip to town to pick up doom. My fanboyism is out of control right now.

15. May 17, 2016  
    Just came home from my trip to town to pick up doom. My fanboyism is out of control right now.
    It looks really good. How are you liking it?