1. Even though the prices are a little bit high right now (specially 'cause people abuse on the estipulated price) that doesn't necessarily mean that the feature is pointless. As an example;

I'm selling a toon that owns all of the high end raids achievements such as Light of Dawn, Bane of the Fallen King (as examples); That work and raid time has a price. You're getting a high end game achievement without having to do anything. If I'm in the right of charging it? Hell yes, I am.
    Possibly.
    The biggest problem right now anyways is how it hilariously overvalues useless trash like 251 items. Honestly, they`re worth a coin a pop or something akin to that. I can understand that 277 and 284 items should be valued at 20C or something.

2. Possibly.
    The biggest problem right now anyways is how it hilariously overvalues useless trash like 251 items. Honestly, they`re worth a coin a pop or something akin to that. I can understand that 277 and 284 items should be valued at 20C or something.
    Right now as it is if we applied a 15% downgrade on most of the "decent" prices we would have a good deal for everyone. The fee that Warmane applies would still be possible to apply and the coins that the vendor would generate would be more than enough.

Then again this logic applies to people that apply fair prices to their toons and not ridiculous prices. I've seen a baby shaman (somewhere around 5K'ish in gear) evaluated in 326 coins. No one needs to give their toons and hard work for free but at least be fair in the evaluation you do.

3. The thing is that at these prices you`re not doing them any favors. No one will pay you 300 Coins for a trash 245 toon. Right now the only people that can ever hope to move anything are the fullBiS people, and those who delete all their trash.

4. Jesus... will they please just make it so that the seller may sell his character for whatever ****ing price he wants, is that such a hard concept to adapt to??? if you choose to sell a BiS character for 20 coins then ****it you sell it for 20 coins, it is our characters after all and we should determine our own price.
    This would break the market completely and this would also translate in the end of a proper balance for the donation system.
    I personally think that the donation prices don't have a proper value=result equation right now but that's a diferent topic. Opening doors to a BiS toon being sold for something like 50 coins would mean that the money generated wouldn't be enough to sustain the server. It would destroy the marketplace completely and that's not a good idea.

5. it destroyed my money, not marketplace. btw anyone selled any char with that perfect prices?

6. "Sale cost must be between 30 and 10,000 coins." What is this crap? since when 200coins is not between thouse numbers.

7. Good change but still dont think this will be enough to see good results.
    This service is god sent for Lordaeron, I think the most trades will be in Lord realm.

8. So I had two chars up for sale, both 6,3 - 6,4k GS with 6k - 6,2k GS offspec, at a fair (IMO) price of 230-250 coins.
    Now, they got removed from the trade system.. I wanted to place them again and they're valued at 480+ coins now???
    Holy moly, nobody's gonna pay that = the system won't be any useful (neither for Warmane nor for the buyer/seller)
    Why the change of minimum prices, again? I thought it was quite ok earlier today....

I really like the idea, but the execution really needs some reworking/rethinking. At the moment, you (Warmane) won't gain anything from the old/unwanted characters. I thought the point was to gain something from this system for both, the player/seller and Warmane (through the tax)...
    Also still like the idea of returning unwanted items you donated for, of course with a deduction/tax of say 10-15%.. So you don't get a full refund, but still you at least get something...

Just my 2ct.

9. pure crap system, was checking who much costs my low gear balance dudu without proffs, mounts or any stuff on bags or bank.. and it costs almost 380 coins.. 5k gs... no special stuff..

10. So I had two chars up for sale, both 6,3 - 6,4k GS with 6k - 6,2k GS offspec, at a fair (IMO) price of 230-250 coins.
    Now, they got removed from the trade system.. I wanted to place them again and they're valued at 480+ coins now???
    Holy moly, nobody's gonna pay that = the system won't be any useful (neither for Warmane nor for the buyer/seller)
    Why the change of minimum prices, again? I thought it was quite ok earlier today....
    Prices weren't "changed again," they were fixed. Some users, inadvertently or not, were able to set characters for sale for a much lower cost than what the minimum should be, so those were cancelled and sales affected reverted.

11. Prices weren't "changed again," they were fixed. Some users, inadvertently or not, were able to set characters for sale for a much lower cost than what the minimum should be, so those were cancelled and sales affected reverted.
    wtf .... i checked with ungeared char man.. onnly lvl 80 full of greens and blues.. the only epic it have its the tarbard.. and 250 coins? its a joke no?

12. 80 full of greens and blues
    The "color" doesn't matters. If they are being sold along with the character, they will be considered in the price.

13. The "color" doesn't matters. If they are being sold along with the character, they will be considered in the price.
    Speaking of which maybe you can help me.

Are you aware of how to handle the error message of " You can only have 10 characters for sale " when you have none selling at the moment?
    'Cause right now I can't setup any toon for sale since it's giving me that error and none of my toons is selling.

14. The "color" doesn't matters. If they are being sold along with the character, they will be considered in the price.
    makes no sense.. also 500 coins for a full char.. u can do it cheaper if u instant 80 and get all gear.. no special achivs.. mounts or stuff.. well this is just a disaster.. desapointed.. better remove this since its useless.. its my imo, i checked all my chars with only gear equiped.. and its like 400 coins minimum.. tryed my warrior.. 800 coins.. its just stupid.. no1 buys it.. ofc..

15. Speaking of which maybe you can help me.

Are you aware of how to handle the error message of " You can only have 10 characters for sale " when you have none selling at the moment?
    'Cause right now I can't setup any toon for sale since it's giving me that error and none of my toons is selling.
    Yes, it has been forwarded.
    Edifice is the one working on the system, but he isn't available at the moment, so this will be pending him checking and solving it.

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last