1. It's so hot here, I think I'm melting..

2. I'm feeling abnormally depressed and sorrowful tonight. It's very hard to fall asleep and to keep my mind off the terrible wreck that is my love life. I swear, every Friday night is the same.
    I'm feeling so sad, so lonely. There is nobody I can bond with emotionally, it's taken its toll on me.
    And I swear, every day it's worse. I dread to think of the future.

3. get your **** together

there are alot more people, in a worse state than you are, and they can live, so if they can, why the **** can't you ?

4. I'm feeling abnormally depressed and sorrowful tonight. It's very hard to fall asleep and to keep my mind off the terrible wreck that is my love life. I swear, every Friday night is the same.
    I'm feeling so sad, so lonely. There is nobody I can bond with emotionally, it's taken its toll on me.
    And I swear, every day it's worse. I dread to think of the future.
    Not sure if you are being dramatic or genuine.
    1: you're still young, **** everyone go out and just enjoy being single.
    2: I've went through some ****, climbed from the edge of suicide, life can always get worse but only if you let it. You should be grateful of what you have and not remorseful of what you dont.
    3: Live for now and not for the future.

I've overcome a lot of my stress simply by living by "**** it" mentality... Don't tilt, dont let whatever happened yesterday affect your today.

5. Paladin animations in legion are the only reason I'd consider getting another 60 days on retail.

Legion animations for WotLK when ?

6. Paladin animations in legion are the only reason I'd consider getting another 60 days on retail.

Legion animations for WotLK when ?
    Heh. Divine Storm is just lovely. I'm not sure all the animations would work out though. If someone does that though, I'll be all for it.

7. Not sure if you are being dramatic or genuine.
    1: you're still young, **** everyone go out and just enjoy being single.
    2: I've went through some ****, climbed from the edge of suicide, life can always get worse but only if you let it. You should be grateful of what you have and not remorseful of what you dont.
    3: Live for now and not for the future.

I've overcome a lot of my stress simply by living by "**** it" mentality... Don't tilt, dont let whatever happened yesterday affect your today.
    Thanks for the concern but it's a problem that I can't solve by letting it slide and ignoring it. It would be easy to say **** it but I know that in the end it's not going to solve much unless I'm willing to lose my best friend, which I'm definitely not. So I lose myself in alcohol and venting online where there's no consequences.
    I don't want to sound suicidal because I like my life overall, but sometimes I feel so hopeless and lonely.

8. Thanks for the concern but it's a problem that I can't solve by letting it slide and ignoring it. It would be easy to say **** it but I know that in the end it's not going to solve much unless I'm willing to lose my best friend, which I'm definitely not. So I lose myself in alcohol and venting online where there's no consequences.
    I don't want to sound suicidal because I like my life overall, but sometimes I feel so hopeless and lonely.
    Drinking is the WORST thing you can do, it's a an addictive depressant and will make you really ill and more depressed in the long term.
    For your health find a different outlet, my I suggest a competitive game, or maybe go to the gym, lose yourself in some literature... Anything but Alcohol.

Ist sounds stupid but league has helped me a lot, it's a wonderful distraction and great way of letting of steam, not only that I've meet some wonderful people playing.

9. Thanks for the concern but it's a problem that I can't solve by letting it slide and ignoring it. It would be easy to say **** it but I know that in the end it's not going to solve much unless I'm willing to lose my best friend, which I'm definitely not. So I lose myself in alcohol and venting online where there's no consequences.
    Every teenage went throught that, dont worry amigo, Im sure you will eat the booty like grocery soon.

10. Heh. Divine Storm is just lovely. I'm not sure all the animations would work out though. If someone does that though, I'll be all for it.
    Blade of Justice... Kreygasm

Thanks for the concern but it's a problem that I can't solve by letting it slide and ignoring it. It would be easy to say **** it but I know that in the end it's not going to solve much unless I'm willing to lose my best friend, which I'm definitely not. So I lose myself in alcohol and venting online where there's no consequences.
    You know what happens when someone drinks painkillers without need? Same is likely to happen with alcochol. Any further "injury" you recieve you'll want to lose yourself in "painkillers". You dont want to go there.

11. reasons I have the besstest boyfriend... cos even while levelling hes spent time taking me around raids for my xmog... cos looking sexy is important.

im dead (level 86) and hes soloing Spine of Deathwing. So I can just afk and be carried

Done... Sexy rogue.
    Edited: August 6, 2016

12. Just got out from Suicide Squad. For some reason it put a big smile on my face and I feel way better. Thank you media consumption.
    As for alcohol I know it doesn't lead anywhere that's worth but sometimes I want to forget and just feel worthless. I can say I'm a masochistic because I want to feel miserable, like a wound that hurts but you still mess with it.
    Edited: August 6, 2016

13. Just finished a website post about 7 steps to awakening, so feeling so down is familiar to me. Though I just prefer to get away from everyone for a week or so, get all the emotions out and then afterwards I'm ok for a while (usually about a year)

14. I want to get away from everyone for a year to feel good for a week afterwards. Man I'm so messed.

15. I turned 20 today and I'm not happy about it at all.

No longer a 'teenager'