1. is dat realm second bae?
    Dun think so. Solace and Encore were first.

2. Aquiline 5k gs>Droodlol>Valanyr confirmed!

3. Aquiline 5k gs>Droodlol>Valanyr confirmed!
    the strong t8 rdruid

4. Green hunter so bad.. i think he's talking with cj so much.. dying on rotface.. pp... sindra.. #greenwannabebotmayler

5. Now we have proof that Gleen worst Brazilian hunter getting carried 24/7 by Ubad

Also for people that wonder how to do ICCwith new core, check Jijis twich channel for whole raid video.
    Edited: April 11, 2016

6. Good job, Udba. Keep it up! And congratulating Knez for leading such a good guild.
    -New friend of yours Knez, we met in "Like Clockwork" :)

7. Seems like the LK script is still not perfect. The vile spirit seems bugged and not disappearing on harvest soul. Hows the valkyrie dropping players like now? Isit still super far away?

8. Yea, LK script is bit messy on p3, Viles bug out ,random rushing ,we had extra wave of viles when we went out of FM chamber (Lost 5 persons cuz of bug), also they random rush us when he casts harvest soul, yea. Valkyrs blink a bit when u stun them, also they push player few yards ahead when they drop.

P.s.
    @ Mindlessk Thank you for kind wishes, all the best my friend. I dont `blame` myself for it, its more about great job done by officers, and our core fufus.
    Edited: April 11, 2016

9. Yea, LK script is bit messy on p3, Viles bug out ,random rushing ,we had extra wave of viles when we went out of FM chamber (Lost 5 persons cuz of bug), also they random rush us when he casts harvest soul, yea. Valkyrs blink a bit when u stun them, also they push player few yards ahead when they drop.
    Yeah we experienced that too at P3. Spirits went crazy when we started being soaked into the FMC, and our MT(fdudu) automatically went to Tauren from her bear form.

10. are u guys recruiting, please read my apply, very good apply it's in portuguese but its veri guud! read plz

11. disband this bad guild hack strike and steal his warr ok. Strike still bad! HEY ASPHYXIATION GO TO SCHOOL KIDDO!

First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last