1. I totally want in on this. Guild recruitment/formation anywhere?

2. As a Blackrock arena player, I can tell you that frostmourn was the realm who killed the arena Q. Blackrock and icecrown arena died since frostmourn because it divided the population. Now they need to put 6months season for keep the q alive or nobody would get more than 2.7 rate. And now they want make a new realm like for what ? It will divide the q even more and make arena unplayable. Warmane need to focus on icecrown and Blackrock and stop theses pve craps thing. People who care about pve in 2023 should not be considered at the main target in a marketing way for warmane staff. If we play wotlk is for ARENA because its the best expansion for it. So pls focus on make icecrown and Blackrock arena queues good as it was in 2019, stop ur pve project its pointless. Make shorter season, and tourney for give more hype.
    :') thank you sir you made my day. blackrock is btw lowest population realm after mist of pandaria (if we count that one)
    pve project? it's nothing like that. the new realm is pvp sir.

3. As a Blackrock arena player, I can tell you that frostmourn was the realm who killed the arena Q. Blackrock and icecrown arena died since frostmourn because it divided the population. Now they need to put 6months season for keep the q alive or nobody would get more than 2.7 rate. And now they want make a new realm like for what ? It will divide the q even more and make arena unplayable. Warmane need to focus on icecrown and Blackrock and stop theses pve craps thing. People who care about pve in 2023 should not be considered at the main target in a marketing way for warmane staff. If we play wotlk is for ARENA because its the best expansion for it. So pls focus on make icecrown and Blackrock arena queues good as it was in 2019, stop ur pve project its pointless. Make shorter season, and tourney for give more hype.
    Are you saying we shouldn't create new projects and release something people obviously like and enjoy, just so they are held hostage by lack of options in Icecrown and Blackrock, and maybe eventually go do arenas, all for your sake?

4. Hmmm. It's showing up in my realm list, but it won't let me create a character - when i hit accept it just says "creating character" but nothing happens. I even waited a few minutes in case it wasn't instantaneous as it usually is. But yeah, no response when trying to create a new character.

5. You mean Onyxia server? Well release/opening day is 18 of November so..

6. You mean Onyxia server? Well release/opening day is 18 of November so..
    Sorry, my bad. I noticed the beta is still open.

7. Have Devs mentioned if Cross-Faction dungeons will be included in RDF?

8. I totally want in on this. Guild recruitment/formation anywhere?
    Get on the Unoficial warmane discord (google it) thats the name and there's an onyxia category where guilds recruit

9. why cant i connect to ptr onyxia?
    stucking at "connected" or at "retrieving char list" then getting DCed

10. Have Devs mentioned if Cross-Faction dungeons will be included in RDF?
    Highly unlikely to be cross-faction at launch. I suspect they may turn on cross-faction for RDF on low-level dungeons later on in the season if the RDF queues end up being too long, like they did on their other realms...but that's only if leveling RDF dies off. I wouldn't wait for it/expect it to happen, but just see the possibility (it could happen) if certain conditions are reached and they feel they need to do it.

11. Which Client do we need to have in order to play the new realm.Is it still the 3.3.5 because the realm will progress

12. Can you go to page 1. There is the main info. I am too lazy to click page 1.And than write it here specially for me.Because I am special.

13. Less than 1 year for entire Vanilla? Please reconsider this.

14. Hello, i was wondering if dungeon set 2 will be available upon release or we will have to wait for phase 5 ??

15. Less than 1 year for entire Vanilla? Please reconsider this.
    At least try a slower rate initially.

I imagine the devs can track when people get to certain raids and gather gear, so once they see a spike in activity followed by a significant and consistent drop off they can move to the next patch. But as long as the server is active and people are still running the newest raid, I see no reason to rush.

This isn't a one expansion progressive server, it involves an entire three (3) expansions so by definition it will last much longer than a regular seasonal server. Vanilla is a unique experience not found in any other Warmane servers, and once the Vanilla content has run its course, it's gone for good. I'd err on making Vanilla last a bit longer, and then things can be sped up if need be later on.

The major appeal of Onyxia is going back to Vanilla, albeit with some quality of life adjustments, and it'd be a real shame if it was over too soon.

First ... 13212223242533 ... Last