1. I dunno if you can copyright your name at this point. If you do get copyrights, mods can ban that dude and delete his char [citations needed]
    I'm not so sure if that's how it works there bud. In-game has nothing to do with the forums. None of my characters have the name that I'm using here, for example.

Eh, I will just get my name changed to my main character's name... make it easy to not get me confused.

Oh, and thanks mag! :D
    You're welcome. Sorry if I offended you but if you were who I thought you were, you would deserve it.

2. See i understand why you stick up for Joomanji's completely reasonable considering you are one, and on the point you tried miserably to make Some people actually Work try it sometime.
    What on earth are you trying to say? Are you a chinese gold farmer and the reason you are whining is because they are cutting into your business?
    Some people actually work and don't need to beg people to buy them **** for an online game in order to have money. They don't have their mommy and daddy paying for them to go through a degree so they can be another supermarket employee. Good luck with your future selling skins - Your life is holding a bright future for you.
    My parents have given me about $5 to help with college in the last year. I pay for it all with grants and scholarships, maybe you have never heard of those because you are unable to obtain them. I like how you are trying to make fun of peoples jobs when you make "music" or whatever, I'm 18 credit hours away from getting a degree that will make far more money than you ever will. I also enjoy how you constantly post here saying the forum users are pathetic but every other post in this thread has been you for the last 3 days, kind of like how you are one of those no life forum users you talk about. You must be the most successful person on earth being capable of refreshing this thread every 5 minutes. Or did you have to be let go? How much longer until you are homeless? Maybe then you won't have access to a computer to spread your cancer

3. What on earth are you trying to say? Are you a chinese gold farmer and the reason you are whining is because they are cutting into your business?

My parents have given me about $5 to help with college in the last year. I pay for it all with grants and scholarships, maybe you have never heard of those because you are unable to obtain them. I like how you are trying to make fun of peoples jobs when you make "music" or whatever, I'm 18 credit hours away from getting a degree that will make far more money than you ever will. I also enjoy how you constantly post here saying the forum users are pathetic but every other post in this thread has been you for the last 3 days, kind of like how you are one of those no life forum users you talk about. You must be the most successful person on earth being capable of refreshing this thread every 5 minutes. Or did you have to be let go? How much longer until you are homeless? Maybe then you won't have access to a computer to spread your cancer

oh god you made me laugh hard, so eh whats this amazing job that the Unicorns are gonna give you lol.

4. My parents have given me about $5 to help with college in the last year. I pay for it all with grants and scholarships, maybe you have never heard of those because you are unable to obtain them. I like how you are trying to make fun of peoples jobs when you make "music" or whatever, I'm 18 credit hours away from getting a degree that will make far more money than you ever will. I also enjoy how you constantly post here saying the forum users are pathetic but every other post in this thread has been you for the last 3 days, kind of like how you are one of those no life forum users you talk about. You must be the most successful person on earth being capable of refreshing this thread every 5 minutes. Or did you have to be let go? How much longer until you are homeless? Maybe then you won't have access to a computer to spread your cancer
    Oh! So you are one of those teenagers that still live in the dream of getting out of the university and getting their dream job as soon as they get out. You're still that naive that you swim through those dreams. Got it.

You point out that you'll make more money than I ever will without even having the slightest idea of how much money I get per month. And yes, you're right. I have a ridiculous ammount of free time because besides being my own boss I have people that directly work with me or for me therefore I don't require to have the typical standard 8 hour shift job: It's a great life, I know. The best part is that sometimes I only work two weeks per month. How great is that? See, while you're still drowning yourself under scholarships, I'm drowning myself in a reality where I've already grinded for my status and I can enjoy a good life.

I surely hope that you don't fall under the current circumstances of becoming another guy with a degree and unemployed or with another random **** job otherwise I'll be sitting here laughing at you and requoting this post again. I've seen many dreamers like you and now they all work in areas that have nothing to do with their degree, however, this is the part where you're going to point out that you're the special one, right?

5. My parents have given me about $5 to help with college in the last year. I pay for it all with grants and scholarships, maybe you have never heard of those because you are unable to obtain them.
    I paid for my degree out of pocket. So I'm not really all that impressed although it's good that you're able to pay for it without having to take a major hit financially. It wasn't easy for me working full time and going to school.

I like how you are trying to make fun of peoples jobs when you make "music" or whatever, I'm 18 credit hours away from getting a degree that will make far more money than you ever will.
    That actually depends on what you're getting your degree in. I have a degree and work a decent job in Information Security, he still makes more money than I do. Degree doesn't always mean more money.

I also enjoy how you constantly post here saying the forum users are pathetic but every other post in this thread has been you for the last 3 days, kind of like how you are one of those no life forum users you talk about.
    Considering how much of a time sink the game can be, that may or not be true in regards to forum users. I can honestly say, you burn a lot of hours playing the game and browsing forums.

You must be the most successful person on earth being capable of refreshing this thread every 5 minutes.
    Probably because he mostly works in the morning and is free for the afternoon and evening to do whatever he pleases. Considering he makes more than me, I'd say that's pretty successful.

Or did you have to be let go? How much longer until you are homeless? Maybe then you won't have access to a computer to spread your cancer
    He actually owns his own place, and pays for it and his bills while still having enough left to put into savings. Don't judge someone without knowing them, it can be pretty embarrassing when your assumption is totally wrong.

6. Hi, simple observation from someone who's already been there.
    Imagine how many jobs are available, then take that number and multiply it by about 3 and that's how many people are trying to get it. So when you get your little fancy piece of paper saying you spent your time reading a book, remember that the next step is proving you're better than everyone else you graduated with.

7. So when you get your little fancy piece of paper saying you spent your time reading a book, remember that the next step is proving you're better than everyone else in you graduated with.
    Actually it's more like, a lot of people tend to forget that the fancy piece of paper degree only gets you the interview NOT the job.

8. Actually it's more like, a lot of people tend to forget that the fancy piece of paper degree only gets you the interview NOT the job.
    And the theory doesn't make you a good professional. The practice does. But no! This kid thinks that he's going to get out of the university and get a dream job waiting for him, missing to understand, that self-teached people could beat his butt on experience fields.

9. Who the **** is this trying to defend you? I thought someone as rich and successful as you wouldn't need someone to come defend you. I also thought someone as rich and successful wouldn't come on these forums trying to make everyone else miserable, that seems like something a miserable person would do.
    Considering how much of a time sink the game can be, that may or not be true in regards to forum users. I can honestly say, you burn a lot of hours playing the game and browsing forums.
    lmao, my characters don't even show up on the armory I haven't played them in so long. I'm not every other post on the forums. I have 2.8 hours in steam the last 2 weeks. http://i.imgur.com/XNQDkef.png i definitely have spent all of my time playing video games
    I paid for my degree out of pocket. So I'm not really all that impressed although it's good that you're able to pay for it without having to take a major hit financially. It wasn't easy for me working full time and going to school.
    Sucks that you were too dumb to receive financial aid.
    See, while you're still drowning yourself under scholarships, I'm drowning myself in a reality where I've already grinded for my status and I can enjoy a good life.
    I'm definitely drowning myself in free money I don't have to pay back thanks

@all 3 of you my degree has tons of open jobs and is pretty easy to get hired. I enjoy doing the work. I'll make $100,000 a year. I have 1 hard class left and have not failed any classes. I have also started to get HR from pretty high up companies emailing me asking what my career plans. Sue me

10. Sucks that you were too dumb to receive financial aid.
    Actually you sound like the dumb **** if you don't understand what the qualifications are for financial aid. What should I have done instead, gotten student loans and gone into debt? Think before you speak bro.

I'm definitely drowning myself in free money I don't have to pay back thanks
    That's nice. Are you also working full time in the field of your passion while doing your 18 credit hours?

@all 3 of you my degree has tons of open jobs and is pretty easy to get hired. I enjoy doing the work. I'll make $100,000 a year. I have 1 hard class left and have not failed any classes. I have also started to get HR from pretty high up companies emailing me asking what my career plans. Sue me
    That's nice. What kind of personal projects and skill building are doing? Any internships? Any research you're doing on your own to expand your skillset outside the classroom?

$100k+ a year. Sounds like an engineering or computer science degree of some sort. Gratz on joining the most competitive job field ever. Hope you have the 3.5-4.0 GPA, internships, personal non-school related projects, and outside classroom experience to support your resume.
    Edited: October 28, 2016

11. So Link, your tl;dr is that people who work for what they want are dumber than those who take the easy route? Seems to me that those who work for what they want tend to actually understand the ****ing job.

12. Who the **** is this trying to defend you? I thought someone as rich and successful as you wouldn't need someone to come defend you. I also thought someone as rich and successful wouldn't come on these forums trying to make everyone else miserable, that seems like something a miserable person would do.
    No one is trying to defend me, everyone is pointing and laughing at your ignorance. I have fun pointing my finger at people like you that have no capability of realizing what the reality is and live on their own twisted dream of a reality. Like I've said in a previous post on a previous page; I like to be a reality checker and provide some punches in the stomach for those people who refuse to see things how they are.

lmao, my characters don't even show up on the armory I haven't played them in so long. I'm not every other post on the forums. I have 2.8 hours in steam the last 2 weeks. http://i.imgur.com/XNQDkef.png i definitely have spent all of my time playing video games
    He didn't mention WoW in specific did he? But then again, as far as I remember, most of your posts are indeed talking about games (CS:GO in specific) and talking about your "clutch moves" and similar bullcrap. Even worst: You pop on a WoW forum to do this kind of posts. Now, want me to go all over your post history like I did to Clam?

Sucks that you were too dumb to receive financial aid.
    That actually shows that he's way more capable than you because he was able to obtain his degree while working at the same time. That's called dedication and commitment. I'm not surprised that a spoiled brat like you doesn't know that.

I want you to tell me in what country a boss of a major company that is able to sustain a wage of 100,000$ per year would hire someone that just got out of the university, without any kind of experience, without any kind of awareness of how things actually work on the experience field and also delusional for thinking that he would pay that high wage to a fresh graduated teenager. Also your area is one of the most competitive markets out there and the biggest companies out there, in that area in specific, give priority to people that self-learned than people with a degree because that shows commitment, experience and self-awareness. I don't know what kind of crap you inject yourself with but your world sounds like a Barbie world.

13. Actually you sound like the dumb **** if you don't understand what the qualifications are for financial aid. What should I have done instead, gotten student loans and gone into debt? Think before you speak bro.
    I don't think you know what academic scholarships are. They are when you have a good GPA while being a fulltime student. Which I do, and it appears you didn't.
    That's nice. Are you also working full time in the field of your passion while doing your 18 credit hours?
    I get paid to go to school so kind of.
    So Link, your tl;dr is that people who work for what they want are dumber than those who take the easy route? Seems to me that those who work for what they want tend to actually understand the ****ing job.
    I work for what I want in my grades, not getting ****ty grades and flipping hamburgers on the side. All of this money was definitely just handed to me randomly, not because I worked for it academically.
    No one is trying to defend me, everyone is pointing and laughing at your ignorance. I have fun pointing my finger at people like you that have no capability of realizing what the reality is and live on their own twisted dream of a reality. Like I've said in a previous post on a previous page; I like to be a reality checker and provide some punches in the stomach for those people who refuse to see things how they are.
    They sure do seem to know an awful lot about you, seems like they may be your lover. That's not what you do, you constantly try to berate people. *******s generally live a ****ty life.
    He didn't mention WoW in specific did he? But then again, as far as I remember, most of your posts are indeed talking about games (CS:GO in specific) and talking about your "clutch moves" and similar bullcrap. Now, want me to go all over your post history like I did to Clam?
    That's a picture straight from steam. Steam is where CS:GO is. I've had 2.8 hours in the last week.
    I want you to tell me in what country a boss of a major company that is able to sustain a wage of 100,000$ per year would hire someone that just got out of the university, without any kind of experience, without any kind of awareness of how things actually work on the experience field and also delusional for thinking that he would pay that high wage to a fresh graduated teenager. I don't know what kind of crap you inject yourself with but your world sounds like a Barbie world.
    It's called an engineering degree, like your lover was able to figure out. Starting is more like $80,000 but i'm not always stuck in a starting state, however the company that emailed me definitely pays way more than $80,000 a year. Getting a job in my field is also easy.

14. I work for what I want in my grades, not getting ****ty grades and flipping hamburgers on the side.
    I worked for my grades and I worked at the college while I was taking my classes, what's your point again?

15. I don't think you know what academic scholarships are. They are when you have a good GPA while being a fulltime student. Which I do, and it appears you didn't.
    Oh so now you're pointing out scholarships since I seem to have shutdown your financial aid comment. Doesn't mean you're guaranteed a job right out of college, just means the financial burden was lifted off you.

I get paid to go to school so kind of.
    Nice, you get paid to go to school. I chose to work in an entry level position for the field I want to pursue for my career. I built my experience WHILE going to school. That's far more impressive than someone who only spent their time going to class then living the good life when you're being interviewed by a prospective employer.

I work for what I want in my grades, not getting ****ty grades and flipping hamburgers on the side. All of this money was definitely just handed to me randomly, not because I worked for it academically.
    I never had to flip hamburgers tyvm. You think I didn't have to work for my grades either? Work full time and pull the same grades and then I might be impressed. Outside of that, you just sound like a spoiled brat who has 0 clue about what it takes to get a job.

They sure do seem to know an awful lot about you, seems like they may be your lover. That's not what you do, you constantly try to berate people. *******s generally live a ****ty life.
    Probably because we're all friends and found your posts just as hilarious once it got pointed out to us.

It's called an engineering degree, like your lover was able to figure out. Starting is more like $80,000 but i'm not always stuck in a starting state, however the company that emailed me definitely pays way more than $80,000 a year. Getting a job in my field is also easy.
    Nice to know I was able to pin point that out. I know a lot of people like yourself who were also engineering majors that didn't make it into the job market straight away. Know what held them back? Lack of experience outside the classroom. You still have to work at more than just grades to get the job. All the degree does is get you the interview. Once you have that, you're competing with everyone else who has the same piece of paper. You better be able to blow them all away with more than just grades and your senior project if you want that nice paycheck.