1. Except they don't, Emmisary turn ins increase BLP. You could do 100 WQs in a day and it would be no different than someone who only did the required four.

Learn how to read before spreading poor information.

Speaking of edgelords...
    Considering that Emissary Quests do require World Quests they can be indirectly considered part of the reason why BLP is increased. Not to mention that specific world quests can drop legendaries such as PvP Lootboxes and World Bosses but hey, whatever makes your boat float Miss Lolita.

Go play your two button class, Daniel.

2. Considering that Emissary Quests do require World Quests they can be indirectly considered part of the reason why BLP is increased. Not to mention that specific world quests can drop legendaries such as PvP Lootboxes and World Bosses but hey, whatever makes your boat float Miss Lolita.

Go play your two button class, Daniel.
    PvP lootboxes and World Bosses have nothing whatsoever to do with World Quest completions, you're just grasping at straws.

Also, saying that Emissary turnins increasing BLP is basically WQs increasing BLP is like saying that doing Timewalking dungeons is basically doing Heroic Nighthold.

3. Idk, this loser is probably just living in the past.

4. Idk, this loser is probably just living in the past.
    Why? Did you change your name to Daniela this time?

5. I have no clue who you are, not sure why you're being a prick.

6. I have no clue who you are, not sure why you're being a prick.
    Not being a prick sir. I just like to treat and identify people for what or for who they are instead of a persona, Mr. Daniel.

7. It once used to be a "Share something pointless about your life!" thread now it's just reddit 2.0

8. I wouldn't know what reddit is like. Don't care much either. Is there something wrong with having conversation?

9. Aight fam we gotta lighten this thread up. What's going on in all yall's lives?

I got invited to a bar/laser tag etc but it conflicts with my guild's progression raid time and my gym schedule as well so i'm leaning towards not going. :/

10. I would go, as it would only disrupt your raid and gym time once. Mainly because I love laser tag.

11. I would go, as it would only disrupt your raid and gym time once. Mainly because I love laser tag.
    Lazer Tag was the best fun and it's exercise so he could afford the gym session (if hes k with the cardio from it).

Personally I;d go lazertag too ^_^

12. Is turning down social activities with friends for raids really a thing? I'd say go. You have more to lose if you don't.

Unless you legit don't want to go. Then there's a difference.

13. Just gotten back home from my dad's having watched the superbowl with him. Pats came back from a 15 point deficit at halftime to win. 2 point conversion on in the last few seconds to push it into extra time was so clutch. Best game I've seen in a while and I'm glad Patriots won ^_^