1. Hello. :-)

How do you plan to set the drop chance for items needed to obtain legendary weapons?

Thank you in advance for your reply and have a nice day. :-)
    yeah would make sense to double the droprate since the length is half as long

regarding arcanite bars, just make a lot of transmute alts. we got multiboxing allowed, 3x experience, its very easy

2. Can you make consumables stack to higher amounts? QoL right there.

And enable the barbershop.
    For druids specially it will avoid many /reroll cause bear/cat skin is not to my liking.

3. Will it be a midnight release?

What time specifically will it release, I want to make sure I can reserve my name :)

4. I do apologize if these questions have been answered but I did not see anything in the search.

Has there been any description of what the QoL features will be?
    Will there be chronoboons?
    How will wbuffs be (like will they be disabled in raids)?

5. I was wondering the same thing
    It menas the server is gonna be p2w like ICC and people are gonna buy gear left and right and no one will do "ATTEMPTING RAIDS" and they will just get the best gear to do their top big dps on the meter.

It also means that there'll be no hc dungs at tbc or wotlk cuz people are gonna wait for the cash shop to open so they can get the gear insta.

So in Conclusion: No one will do progressive raids to get gear and no dungeon runs for pre raid preprations, it'll be like you come after 1-2 month and get the gear and play the raid 1-2 times each weak with no actual Try and **** on other people because they didn't spend money

6. It menas the server is gonna be p2w like ICC and people are gonna buy gear left and right and no one will do "ATTEMPTING RAIDS" and they will just get the best gear to do their top big dps on the meter.

It also means that there'll be no hc dungs at tbc or wotlk cuz people are gonna wait for the cash shop to open so they can get the gear insta.

So in Conclusion: No one will do progressive raids to get gear and no dungeon runs for pre raid preprations, it'll be like you come after 1-2 month and get the gear and play the raid 1-2 times each weak with no actual Try and **** on other people because they didn't spend money
    Think of it as the ICC now where people don't play the game at all, It'll be like a dead server where people just spend money on it:)

7. No it doesnt work like that, i guess u never played frostmourne, for example items from KT naxxramas were introduced after 2-3 after Realm First, so no, it wont be dead server without raiding, frostmourne was amazing and was doing really fine as progrissive realm, stop this bull****.

8. No it doesnt work like that, i guess u never played frostmourne, for example items from KT naxxramas were introduced after 2-3 after Realm First, so no, it wont be dead server without raiding, frostmourne was amazing and was doing really fine as progrissive realm, stop this bull****.
    That seems fair to me, only I believe that players shouldn't be able to purchase gear of the most recent phase. Rather, they can only buy the gear of previous phases.

So for example, during phase one, no gear can be purchased. However, once phase two drops, all gear from phase one can be purchased. Phase two gear will be unavailable to purchase until phase three drops, and so on and so forth.

9. 2-3 weeks seems short for all the work required, 4-8 weeks sounds better.

You gotta consider that there will be guilds that will be much slower to gather all their gear, and they should have a fair amount of time to enjoy the exclusivity before players can buy that gear.

10. It menas the server is gonna be p2w like ICC and people are gonna buy gear left and right and no one will do "ATTEMPTING RAIDS" and they will just get the best gear to do their top big dps on the meter.
    Really? Yet when I login to Icecrown, all I see on global are guild spam for ICC/RS runs, PUG spam for ICC/RS/ToC/VoA/RDF + other instances and character sales and what not. Have you even played on Icecrown, or are you just completely delusional? Or is this just some exaggeration on your part?

No, people will do regular content still. You think everybody are going to be topping up gear all the time? They aren't.

So in Conclusion: You're 100% wrong.

11. Think of it as the ICC now where people don't play the game at all, It'll be like a dead server where people just spend money on it:)
    U clearly don't play at icecrown at all.

12. What about layers guys ? Is there will be any ? Do u know what will happend in fhe beginning

13. What bout mbox players? That was so annoying.

14. And don't forget: The shop is not that cheap. If you buy complete gear for your char for 20€ per piece... that a few hundred €. I don't think many people will invest that much money for a private server. It is more like some missing slot. Weapon or trinket that does not drop at all. You buy that slot.

First ... 15232425262735 ... Last