1. Guys when is store coming back online with those new changes? Warmane said in next 24 hours like 2 days ago....somebody know when its going to happen? Cheers

2. When will the point shop be available for use?

3. Being not able to raid due to time issues, I geared up using the coins Warmane gave us after Molten reset. I also sold 400,000 gold for 27 more coins. Emblems of Frost, auction house and reputation did the rest. I am now at 6207gs. I was piling up more good to sell again and gain more coins to replace the last couple of items I need. What I wonder now is: what will happen to coins? And to gold market place? I was aiming to a couple of level 284 heroic items. Won't they be available even using coins?

4. Lady's and Gent just chill out it will be up and running when its ready, no point in keep asking when is it going to be up again the time and effort you putting in could be better spent else where are gearing up your toons.

5. Lady's and Gent just chill out it will be up and running when its ready, no point in keep asking when is it going to be up again the time and effort you putting in could be better spent else where are gearing up your toons.
    Mate, its not about when its going to be up, its more about they never do something when they set a date for. They said few days ago 'in next 24h store will be up and running(for vote points)' been over 72h not 24h...with all the respect for warmane and great job they are doing, it's fact that they never get anything on time. Easy solution, dont tell us its going to be in 2 days for exmpl if its going to be in 2weeks..

6. GUYS, the store will open one time between 1st September and 15th September. So be patient and dont worry about anything. Remember to keep voting.

Edfice said that point shop will open fromthe NEXT 24 hours. So its not gonna open in 24 but sometime after 24 hours

7. its a common sense ...how can my status be same like someone who just made account ?

8. We should keep the whole company/organization/corporation in a more proper perspective, and call it what it is:
    Which IS, as FORTUNE would have it for ALL OF US; a group of WoW fanatics that have taken for themselves the right to keep all of this lore going for a bunch of other fellow WoW players = us
    -when i say 'taken for themselves', i mean like i dont see anyone here doing it better> anyone so enraged maybe they might startup some free WoW for us?
    ...and then come up with a way to keep that lore going and feed your family too?

We say our gm never listen to us> then we QQ in thread, when its obvious they want to listen, and maybe even in some respects need to listen to us.
    'need' as in they wouldnt mind our opinion; perhaps it will help them. This is a rather huge undertaking when you weigh the variables in a total point restructure> no?

QQQ u suck u lie i want everything set today now when is it happening you said yesterday!??! is fairly dramatic,
    when we put into perspective how much of a privilege it is to be here.
    These guys arent corporate GODS - theyre wowheads with more vision, so far, than any of us have

9. Will Profession upgrade etc also come back to point store?

10. We should keep the whole company/organization/corporation in a more proper perspective, and call it what it is:
    Which IS, as FORTUNE would have it for ALL OF US; a group of WoW fanatics that have taken for themselves the right to keep all of this lore going for a bunch of other fellow WoW players = us
    -when i say 'taken for themselves', i mean like i dont see anyone here doing it better> anyone so enraged maybe they might startup some free WoW for us?
    ...and then come up with a way to keep that lore going and feed your family too?

We say our gm never listen to us> then we QQ in thread, when its obvious they want to listen, and maybe even in some respects need to listen to us.
    'need' as in they wouldnt mind our opinion; perhaps it will help them. This is a rather huge undertaking when you weigh the variables in a total point restructure> no?

QQQ u suck u lie i want everything set today now when is it happening you said yesterday!??! is fairly dramatic,
    when we put into perspective how much of a privilege it is to be here.
    These guys arent corporate GODS - theyre wowheads with more vision, so far, than any of us have

+100000 thats it...thats it... Clap clap clap... Mate, u wrote everything i had in my mind...good job. Hope warmane memebers that read ur reply understand what is going on and how should they react against some little GM's mistakes.

11. If i figured it out people that study or have job and less time to play the game their max points per day will be 1 or 0 (activity rank) so if u play more u get more points.In that case i won't be able to collect amount of points that i did before the squish which is 10 points per day if i just log in game for like 1min and go back to study.Correct me if i am wrong but as it for me it sucks :D.Cheers!

12. Anyone knows if Wepons and trinkets 270 iLvl will be available in the new point shop or not ?

13. Anyone knows if Wepons and trinkets 270 iLvl will be available in the new point shop or not ?
    Look, there will be ALL items between level200-271 which they WON'T be hc , binds on equip or Wrathfull items

14. U are right. But you can do smth very simple. Jest logg in and leave ur char online while you study :D

15. If i figured it out people that study or have job and less time to play the game their max points per day will be 1 or 0 (activity rank) so if u play more u get more points.In that case i won't be able to collect amount of points that i did before the squish which is 10 points per day if i just log in game for like 1min and go back to study.Correct me if i am wrong but as it for me it sucks :D.Cheers!
    U are right. But you can do smth very simple. Jest logg in and leave ur char online while you study :D

First ... 16242526272836 ... Last