1. But u're the only horde guild that participated xd
    And that is achievment by itself. Cus stressing to make the speedruns at time when most people have exams and stuff, beating records of guilds using third party software etc and posponing guild raids was hard enough. We apreciate other horde guilds who also have great players, even not so loyal ones, even though they didnt qualify this time. There will be more tournaments in the future and we will have the chance to race more. I hope in a way not causing so much drama :)). As Tofu said Tournament was fun but its over now so move on :))

Regards,
    Profi
    Edited: January 30, 2017

2. Accepting all classes exceptional applications

Healer : HiGH
    Tanks : HIGH

Priest Disc H /holy H /Shadow H
    Paladin Prot H / Holy H / Retry L
    Deathknight Frostdps L / Unholy M / Tank L
    Hunter MM H
    Shaman Resto H / Elemental H /Enhacment L
    Druid Resto L / Boomi H / Feral H / Feral Tank H
    Rogue Combat H / Assa L
    Warrior Fury L
    Warlock Demon H / Afli H
    Mage FFB/TTW H

*H =High
    *M =Medium
    *L =Low

Apply : http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/

3. We got lucky ohdo didn't join tournament tho
    It would be unfair especially considering that we completed 2 ICC25hcs during the tournament.

4. Warmane Icecrown Tournament Speed Kill @ Lich King 25 heroic #35 Favourite Nightmare

Raid composition :

Dps :
    Noxxe Shadow
    Mauss Shadow
    Coraki Retri
    Holyivan Retri
    Tvaikonis Unholy
    Commoner Frost
    Tizy MM
    Zeus MM
    ChaseTildown MM
    Trollchy TTW
    Hekatos TTW
    Silent TTW
    Marluxia TTW
    Shyguy Boomi
    Finishhim Boomi
    Mesrine combat
    Deepy fury
    Echostorm fury
    Nirvanna Demon

Healers
    Obbiivan Resto
    Dishwalla Resto
    Ryvien Holy
    Tayn Discipline

Tanks :
    Fireundead Protection
    Chaotisch Protection

http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/[/QUOTE]

5. First day is over and done with our main 25hc oneshot LoD # 36, RS # 39, # 40, # 41 and # 42. First and third was oneshot, and second and forth took some time, we trolled a bit with some people (points at coraki and his dispells and ale as a ghoul xD). Anyway Tomorrow countinuing the count and vids coming soon.

Still open on recrut, mostly exeptional now that our slots are getting almost filled. We test every trial on the first week and give them a shot to play their main and alts when they prove they can :))
    favnightmare.shivtr.com

6. 2/1/2017

Silent's Raiding Diary Ep.3 Favourite Nightmare Ed.

Back due to popular demands... Things I say or appear on the video are jokes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Hope you enjoy as always. Cheers.

P.S. Some people outside of guild says the 2nd part is out of context and hard to get the joke, so I wish to elaborate a little bit more. (Terribly executed honestly, I agree.)

The holy paladin who runs up to the dark circle to dispel and kill himself is Tolski AKA Chaotisch. I wanted to show his depression by reflecting the loss at the tournament. The video clip of LoD is from the tournament and the forum comments are from Strike and Demmye which I found them pretty hilarious, honestly. Might be hard to get the joke if you don't really have the context in hold, so I just felt like explaining a little. Again, it's my fault for executing this part horribly although it took 5 hours.
    Edited: February 2, 2017

7. 2/1/2017

Silent's Raiding Diary Ep.3 Favourite Nightmare Ed.

Back due to popular demands... Things I say or appear on the video are jokes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Hope you enjoy as always. Cheers.

P.S. Some people outside of guild says the 2nd part is out of context and hard to get the joke, so I wish to elaborate a little bit more. (Terribly executed honestly, I agree.)

The holy paladin who runs up to the dark circle to dispel and kill himself is Tolski AKA Chaotisch. I wanted to show his depression by reflecting the loss at the tournament. The video clip of LoD is from the tournament and the forum comments are from Strike and Demmye which I found them pretty hilarious, honestly. Might be hard to get the joke if you don't really have the context in hold, so I just felt like explaining a little. Again, it's my fault for executing this part horribly although it took 5 hours.
    5hours for 5min video , RIP , make it at least 10min ... RIP man ... next video is going to be 10min guys ...

8. Ruby Sanctum 25hc #39 - 1 group of the week

Ruby Sanctum 25hc #40 - 2 group of the week

Ruby Sanctum 25hc #41 - 3 group of the week

Ruby Sanctum 25hc #42 - 4 group of the week

LOD #36 1shot - 1 group of the week

http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/

9. LoD #37 twoshot and second of the week + RS #43 and # 44 done + extra ToGC 25 done. So far 2 lods 6 rs 1 tocg, more tomorrow :))

10. LoD #37 twoshot and second of the week + RS #43 and # 44 done + extra ToGC 25 done. So far 2 lods 6 rs 1 tocg, more tomorrow :))
    This guild is so ****ing bad.

11. Ruby Sanctum 25hc #43 - 5 group of the week

Ruby Sanctum 25hc #44 - 6 group of the week

Lod video later ..

http://favnightmare.shivtr.com/

12. LoD #38 and Third of the week done oneshot, also RS# 45 and #46 seventh and eight of the week done already. More to come tomorrow :)

PS: Frost dks op

13. Ruby Sanctum 25hc #45 - 7 group of the week

No video , RIP , if someone record it post it.

Ruby Sanctum 25hc #46- 8 group of the week

Lod video later...

First ... 1826272829303878 ... Last