1. well, I hope they will roll it back actually...
    Not sure what they are going to do. Season and weekly conquest points need to be reset.

2. Not sure what they are going to do. Season and weekly conquest points need to be reset.
    Edifice 1 page before: 'All of it has been reverted and re-distributed properly.'

So yea our insanely high gold reward will be reverted.

3. We are still missing titles btw :3

4. We are still missing titles btw :3
    Nope. Just means you didn't meet the criteria. Sorry.

5. i neither got banned or disqualified. But actually as i see noone got a title yet so its the same as the first season.

ah ye i was r1 btw LOL
    Edited: April 27, 2016

6. still waiting for the server to let me in to see ma gameee

7. btw can someone post here if recipes (like Hardened Magnificent Hide etc) works?

8. i had 34k conquest points and 4k honor on my rogue and got 0 gold cool

9. Wow .. People from 3s recieved nothing while ppl from 2s are running around with R1 title ... Again warmane srsly ? That's sad ...

10. Yep...... No gold....... All my CP is gone so we don't get anything anymore? That CP was hard work, same with Honor.

11. btw can someone post here if recipes (like Hardened Magnificent Hide etc) works?
    No i have gotton the recepie many times but when i learn it nothing happens the recipie disappears and no message like you have learned bla bla pops .

12. So did they re-distribute the gold or what, because I got nothing, and I'm sure i had about 1,5k conquest and honor cap.

First 123