1. I was talking about 4.0.6 not 4.3.4. Of course unholy can match the frost dmg now, they do more dps than in 4.0.6.

But to tell you honestly, Frost is still the best when it comes to damage.

Lets face reality here and lets get a pro dps dk as frost and pro unholy dps. Have them DPS 1 dummy, get recount on and you will see that frost is still leading when it comes to DPS.
    ZOMG why you horde >.>

we need to BG on horde with my pala, just me and you.

I pull more DPS as UH in pve then Frost. The only time I've specced frost in the mast 5 months was for when I had to drive Rhyo in FL, as its attack speed (DW frost is best).

2. well, Honestly Bellccross. Your damage boosted alot in this patch 4.3.4. Awhile back in 4.0.6, you were only half my damage.

I have to stop attacking sometimes to watch you and jyx get chance to get top 1 on dmg :D
    *cough* cheating with death grips helped u alot... and the rune regen bug

3. Yea, well I don't death grip targets of others unless they run away now. And as of the 4.3.4 update, rune regen was still not fixed, and I can see that Frost Dks doesn't do as much dmg as it did before back in 4.0.6.

I faced this warrior in BGs that popped PvP Dps Trinket, recklessness, sweeping strikes and bladestorm then all of us started dying in 2-3 sec. And that warrior was only Bloodthirsty geared. Now tell me if there isn't something wrong with warriors now?

4. lol seeing as how bloodthirsty gear isnt available xD

maybe... dont stack when u hear/see sweeping strikes buff

brains over brawn u kno

5. It was the start of the 4.3.4 patch. Of course some ppl are still bloodthirsty geared back then. I know what I should do when I hear Bladestorm you know, I can also foresee if its coming.

This is what you do, Do that PvP trinket, recklessness, sweeping strikes and bladestorm on me and see if you can kill me within 3 sec or at least killed me before your bladestorm in gone.

That warrior killed me with bladestorm starting with full HP Btw. I'm not saying that you exploit too. There is something that warriors do that I do not know to get that kind of damage.

6. It was the start of the 4.3.4 patch. Of course some ppl are still bloodthirsty geared back then. I know what I should do when I hear Bladestorm you know, I can also foresee if its coming.

This is what you do, Do that PvP trinket, recklessness, sweeping strikes and bladestorm on me and see if you can kill me within 3 sec or at least killed me before your bladestorm in gone.

That warrior killed me with bladestorm starting with full HP Btw. I'm not saying that you exploit too. There is something that warriors do that I do not know to get that kind of damage.
    Y'know theres a reason he didn't say "dont stack when you see/hear Bladestorm". Bladestorm itself doesn't really matter, its the sweeping strikes bug thats doing most of the damage.

HellThrone

First 123