1. Turban is not bis for hpalas stop joking. Needing on that is just plain greedy.

Insightful hood drops from dm n and has 33 heal +1% spell crit which is way better than stealing a piece of limited hit gear from a dps.

Tier 1 is also all + healing you clown not + magic damage. Stop spreading lies and misinformation please to try to prove your point

Ye brother/sister.

Needing on hit gear as a healer is a POS move,but Turban is actually BIS for hpalas and they have been needing on it since beginning of time.

I quit when they revoked my ban , because i was pissed off it got to that point in the first place . No way i am playing on a server where every time i am about to log in, its a gamble if you got banned or not. No thank you. not worth wasting my time,spending countless hours farming items,just to log in one day and find myself perma banned because i won item.

Fun fact : The day i got banned,i won roll against 2 friends (2 mages) All 3 of us rolled on cloth leggings with stam/int + shadow damage. Considering we had no lock or shadow priest it was a fair game and it was a massive upgrade for all 3 of us. 5 hours later i got banned.

2. Is this question really that hard for players?

If you queue as a tank, without question you should have priority for rolling a tank gear. Then if you would like to roll for some dps gear (Leather, Mail, Plate, rings etc) you first ask other dps that could use them if they need it, if not then go ahead.

If you que as an healer, you have priority for the healing gear. Yes, even as a Paladin you in my opinion have a priority for cloth healing gear. Now spell dmg gear goes first for dps, if they say they don't need it then Paladin can roll for them.

If you que as a dps Warrior you have priority for plate dps gear over plate tank, but mail and leather goes first for those who came as dps and normally use them. If for example Rogue doesn't need the Leather gloves, then dps Warrior can roll for them. If he doesn't need them, tank can take a roll for them.

Maybe this is just my opinion now, but back in the "good days" this is how it went, and there were rarely any proplems since everyone was happy how things are and didn't report everytime they lost a fair roll or just had a bad day and didn't want anyone else to have a good day.

3. "Tanks should roll on whatever item they want for their dps spec, it the tank tax."
    In my opinion that is brain damaged logic. Need before greed is and has always been the go to looting rule.

4. Main spec, off spec, greed, in that order. If you aren't following it, then you don't tank dungeons. Go tank raids instead and deal with guild politics. Any Paladin or Druid worth their salt can tank 5-man dungeons in Vanilla.
    Itemization is garbo but this is Vanilla and it comes with the territory unfortunately. Making changes would make it even less Vanilla than it already is (because WotLK client).

First 123