1. For aoe grind crokolisk is way better than gorilla, actually

in additional to thunderstomp, bad attitude is really sick when there are lots of mobs attacking pet

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=82604/bad-attitude

1.4 minute cooldown is way too long. Generally if you aoe farm you take new pack of mobs every 40-50 seconds.

For AOE Bear>Crok.

For pulling one mob at a time Wolf>Devilsaur>other pets imo

2. For AOE Bear>Crok.
    bear cleave is not good when it comes to 4+ mobs
    they are evading it too often, staying "inside" bear's hitbox or surrounding him

you have to micro bear each pack for proper cleave agro and damage, for me its additional headache, so i prefer to pull 2x more mobs and rape them easy, than wait 30 seconds and pull more

with crocolisk u can pull 15+ mobs at once due to 45 sec duration, also heal since start of the pull, plus it fits bestial wrath perfectly - pet just annihilating mobs
    con - coldown, but with longevity its not really hard to wait these seconds, especially when ur pull is bigger than normal
    Edited: December 15, 2015

3. Im so sad that blizz made surv spec pve and quite pvp useless :( qq

4. Why all this BM hate? It will give you an easier time lvling, being able to solo elites with little effort. BM is also viable in PvP @ 80. Sure they got worse sustained dmg, but their burst is insanely powerful.

This exactly, I played hunter from Vanilla to WOD in retail and BM can destroy in pve and pvp in WOTLK. If played right

Do whatever you like and you're ******ed if you dont level BM....makes your life crap

First 123