1. Im not that much into dk's, but before the update you could bug runs so you can stack necros to high numbers in just mere seconds. I have no idea if dk's abused it, but it was game breaking as hell. Glad they fixed it already !
    ^ not a bug. It's called understanding how runes work and how to manage them properly. This is one of the top things that seperate good DKs from bad ones.

2. ^ not a bug. It's called understanding how runes work and how to manage them properly. This is one of the top things that seperate good DKs from bad ones.
    I assume it was a bug because now its impossible to reproduce. It was some kind of weird rotation.

3. I assume it was a bug because now its impossible to reproduce. It was some kind of weird rotation.
    How many necro stacks are we talking about here?
    Edited: March 24, 2016

4. From the comments of dks being negatively bugged I can only assume that she played at 1800 rating throughout whole retail or has completely forgotten retail.
    Just really curious how you can come up with such conclusions based on so little information o.o

5. Just really curious how you can come up with such conclusions based on so little information o.o
    cause he has played against top dks on retail 2700+ and he would consider em more than any molten player

6. cause he has played against top dks on retail 2700+ and he would consider em more than any molten player
    And how do you know this information?

7. And how do you know this information?
    cause i've seen his retail char? he is my mate too? he isn't like these molten ppl that say i have 3k exp retail but they don't even know what's b.net yet

8. cause i've seen his retail char? he is my mate too? he isn't like these molten ppl that say i have 3k exp retail but they don't even know what's b.net yet
    oh kay sure.

But that doesnt answer my curiosity. like how specifically can he conclude a person's rank on a patch ages ago based off some negative bugs that was stated.

9. oh kay sure.

But that doesnt answer my curiosity. like how specifically can he conclude a person's rank on a patch ages ago based off some negative bugs that was stated.
    dk has best positive bugs and its best class atm in pvp aspect end of story idk why is this thread still going, infinite runic power on AMS, pet 15k claws on ppl, pet stun reseting if you stun your focus on cast, when you sac garg you get dark succor proc and grip resets aswell idk why do ppl even bother qqing about dk is bugged in negative way only negative bug that i would say are dark sim not working properly it should work like spell reflect or ground totem so its 50/50 and pet leap in dark transform doesn't lock target if you use it on cast oh y and when you kick garg he gets locked out like when you kick player but DK on warmane is 23423432432432 times better than it was on retail

10. cause i've seen his retail char? he is my mate too? he isn't like these molten ppl that say i have 3k exp retail but they don't even know what's b.net yet
    Which server did he play on? And what was his ign.

11. oh kay sure.

Because he said it himself in a different thread. Couldn't actually find the post but I believe it went like 'I'm a glorified Glad here and yet a 1.5k rat on retail' or something like that.
    he is a good DK ngl, but Fepnatchy is a better PvP'er and has played against and with many of the highest rated UnDk's in S11

12. Wasn't In 3s que since update, but tbh Dk's outside of PHD are not that op. Maybe in 2s yes, but everyone knows that 2s aren't really a competitive pvp. Im talking from caster perspective.

13. Which server did he play on? And what was his ign.
    pm for b.tag if you want to see his char i dont give out b.tags w/o permission

14. wtf are you even talking the only positive bug is the sac garg mechanic. The pet dmg is totally mitigatable, you cant leap and not stun properly.
    i unbinded focus leap and focus stun because it doesn't work. you need 3 gcd's to get off a pet stun and pet misses stun 30% of the time. ye positive bugs my ***.

15. No one complaining about rets anymore.

First 1234 Last