1. May 10, 2016  
    Or you can just mind control the adds and destroy the boss.
    http://img110.xooimage.com/files/a/e...05-4f54833.jpg :)
    Lot of death cos' raid was drunk or something

Anyway, pre-nerf/after-nerf... adds still dps quite a bit :D

2. May 10, 2016  
    whats up terrorpk? cat got your tongue?
    The adds and the boss have way less hp then earlier this week even why did u wait till monday to do this boss? ill see boss again after reset but that was obviously nerfed.

P.S. kind odd that after i call for top guilds to show their work content takes a nerf so other guilds can do it?. maybe it was overtuned to begin with if guilds can't even show legit kills maybe not who knows lol anyways +1 for a video even after stealth nerf lol.

P.P.S why did u wait till monday for razorscale the 2nd boss in the instance? were u wiping it up till nerf or what lol.
    Edited: May 10, 2016

3. May 10, 2016  
    Nope, we have 0 interest in him, we wanted to kill yogg-saron, not some crappy dragon we knew we were going to one pull. Quite the same with Ignis.
    And we did, cos he's weak as ****, then or now.

4. May 10, 2016  
    Or you can just mind control the adds and destroy the boss.
    http://img110.xooimage.com/files/a/e...05-4f54833.jpg :)
    Lot of death cos' raid was drunk or something

Anyway, pre-nerf/after-nerf... adds still dps quite a bit :D
    you must be smart, posting exploits on forum XDD i really hope you realize mind controling sentinels is exploiting or borderline at best - in any case nothign to be proud of -.-

5. May 10, 2016  
    Nope, we have 0 interest in him, we wanted to kill yogg-saron, not some crappy dragon we knew we were going to one pull. Quite the same with Ignis.
    And we did, cos he's weak as ****, then or now.
    Zero interest in http://www.wowhead.com/item=45038/fragment-of-valanyr
    K
    =).

6. May 10, 2016  
    The adds and the boss have way less hp then earlier this week even why did u wait till monday to do this boss? ill see boss again after reset but that was obviously nerfed.

P.S. kind odd that after i call for top guilds to show their work content takes a nerf so other guilds can do it?. maybe it was overtuned to begin with if guilds can't even show legit kills maybe not who knows lol anyways +1 for a video even after stealth nerf lol.

P.P.S why did u wait till monday for razorscale the 2nd boss in the instance? were u wiping it up till nerf or what lol.
    and the other video from infamous is before the "NERF" its the "SUPER MEGA ULTRA BUFFED UNKILLABLE WITHOUT ICC GEAR" version of the boss? what u have to say about that terror????

7. May 10, 2016  
    you must be smart, posting exploits on forum XDD
    were u using the quoted and couldn't do it legit till the nerfs kek

8. May 10, 2016  
    and the other video from infamous is before the "NERF" its the "SUPER MEGA ULTRA BUFFED UNKILLABLE WITHOUT ICC GEAR" version of the boss? what u have to say about that terror????
    first week was joke mode i think every raid guild killed it cause the sentinels weren't wwing.

9. May 10, 2016  
    were u using the quoted and couldn't do it legit till the nerfs kek

well you proved you are just a troll and terrible player, even after so many videos and **** still talking smack. So from now on I will just ignore everything you write.

p.s. rly rly rly surprised u arent forum banned yet.

10. May 10, 2016  
    well you proved you are just a troll and terrible player, even after so many videos and **** still talking smack. So from now on I will just ignore everything you write.
    You were called out a week ago...u post a video of a boss after a nerf late in the next week to the hp pool making it ezmode. whos trolling who here lol.

11. May 10, 2016  
    Not suppose to be the case ? I have no idea, I'm not a priest. Don't know if they knew, ( I suppose they did and they are ****er ) but that'll be the end of it then.
    And yeah, vala'nyr and ****, but as weird as they can be, we follow our raidleader ( which isn't me btw) so... yup, only went on this boss yesterday.

More importantly, is this on the bugtracker ? I have trouble finding it, is it isn't I'll add it to the rest

12. May 10, 2016  
    Not suppose to be the case ? I have no idea, I'm not a priest. Don't know if they knew, ( I suppose they did and they are ****er ) but that'll be the end of it then.
    And yeah, vala'nyr and ****, but as weird as they can be, we follow our raidleader ( which isn't me btw) so... yup, only went on this boss yesterday.

More importantly, is this on the bugtracker ? I have trouble finding it, is it isn't I'll add it to the rest
    yep you shouldnt be able to MC the sentinelts , its a mistake from the devs. I have no idea if its reported or not. Exploiting this makes the fight a complete joke :) you realize teh whole point of this fight is to manage killing all adds + the "mini boss" sentinel in good time .

13. May 10, 2016  
    Got it, I'll make a post. well, it's a bit risky anyway ( all the death are due to them x) ).
    Thanks for the info.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/23835 upvote pls
    ( Don't have a screen of the mind control atm . .. . )

14. May 10, 2016  
    first week was joke mode i think every raid guild killed it cause the sentinels weren't wwing.
    I don't think any guild with a brain wipes to sentinels whirlwinding

15. May 10, 2016  
    I don't think any guild with a brain wipes to sentinels whirlwinding
    dont try reason with this guy he has braindamage 100%

First 1234 Last