1. Ok...this kid goes on ignore, he clearly has mental problems.
    Cenarius is having fun. And there's nothing wrong with having fun.

2. Ok...this kid goes on ignore, he clearly has mental problems.
    It is a widely accepted fact that <Ohdo> is the dominating guild on deathwing. I bet you are just mad that you cant be a part of such a great guild.

3. Ohdo is the best guild in warmane.
    Legend is telling that if all ohdo members gather in 1 place the server will crash - this is how awesome is Ohdo.

4. You think i'm trolling but I'm not i found some more skilled people in <Ohdo> then in Valars for example)

5. You decide to play battleground with premade. Very well. Form a group and then go que. But, what do you think?...is that all? Your group has a composition like let's say 1-2 healers 3 dps (possibly tank if you invite). You'll get que for WSG or EoTS. You face a premade made by Valars/Pokemons/Carpe with the following composition: 1resto druid, 2dpriests, 1hpala, 1/2 rshamy, full pve geared warrior who will charge and bladestorm in you while being healed, full geared uhdk, 1warrior tank rarely seen and rest are random dps. If you think you will win that with your 5 man que, then you are really crazy. All the best.

6. You decide to play battleground with premade. Very well. Form a group and then go que. But, what do you think?...is that all? Your group has a composition like let's say 1-2 healers 3 dps (possibly tank if you invite). You'll get que for WSG or EoTS. You face a premade made by Valars/Pokemons/Carpe with the following composition: 1resto druid, 2dpriests, 1hpala, 1/2 rshamy, full pve geared warrior who will charge and bladestorm in you while being healed, full geared uhdk, 1warrior tank rarely seen and rest are random dps. If you think you will win that with your 5 man que, then you are really crazy. All the best.
    Premade ≠ Donormade.

Premades consist of 100% 2.7k+ retail rated players(2k on private servers is lower than 1k on retail) who use dr optimized teams, voicecomm and addons for chain ccing targets.

Molten/Warmane has never had any premades. Only donormades get it trough your heads

Edit: I forgot to mention that <Ohdo> has tried to do some premades, but that caused all of the alliance players to log out for several days so they are no longer doing premades.
    Edited: April 24, 2016

7. You decide to play battleground with premade.
    ok
    Your group has a composition like let's say 1-2 healers 3 dps
    ok
    You'll get que for WSG
    ok
    You face a premade made by Valars/Pokemons/Carpe
    ok
    If you think you will win that with your 5 man que, then you are really crazy. All the best.
    ok, thanks

I got a screenshot of 4 man <Ohdo> premade + 6 other well geared pugs facing Valar + Pokes + Carpe Noctem in a Warsong Gulch.

Nazgul, Evangelion, Aprime and Gibija are <Ohdo>.

One Valar left the battle, he got replaced by that Orangetree guy, as you can see by the honorable kills (he has less than the others who were there since the start).
    The remaining Alliance consisted of : Glauringqt from Valars, Stonesouro, Omgwhatdmg and Remorse from Pokemons, Turabmd and Arrogantt from Carpe Noctem, 1 The Dead Center warlock and the druid that replaced from Dignity. The last two guys are both full geared as well, you can look them up on armory.
    3 healers each, all fair play, no lowbies in the match.

Needless to say, Horde won that Warsong Gulch.

8. Even the combined Deathwing&Ragnaros Alliance forces are no match for the <Ohdo> legions

9. Even the combined Deathwing&Ragnaros Alliance forces are no match for the <Ohdo> legions
    AT>all,you try to adversting your nub guild but is not working,once servers merge you shall see how rekt you and your horde ohdo will be,have you ever faced best AT players in a bg? Wait for merge me and some friends are starting... storm will come.

10. AT>all,you try to adversting your nub guild but is not working,once servers merge you shall see how rekt you and your horde ohdo will be,have you ever faced best AT players in a bg? Wait for merge me and some friends are starting... storm will come.
    AT isn't as AMAZING and filled with skilled players as you say. I've been on AT with Navyswat before, destroying everybody in 2s, Battegrounds and Isle. Ohdo reigns supreme. ;)

11. AT>all,you try to adversting your nub guild but is not working,once servers merge you shall see how rekt you and your horde ohdo will be,have you ever faced best AT players in a bg? Wait for merge me and some friends are starting... storm will come.
    I dont have any idea which are the best AT players, but seems you are talking about you and your friends which means more prey for the unstoppable <Ohdo> army

12. AT>all,you try to adversting your nub guild but is not working,once servers merge you shall see how rekt you and your horde ohdo will be,have you ever faced best AT players in a bg? Wait for merge me and some friends are starting... storm will come.
    Dude BG's are a zerg fest especially RBG's most teams just want get objective then GY camp the other team and rack up honorable kills till the game ends it's know different on AT BG's.

13. ok

ok

ok

ok

ok, thanks

I got a screenshot of 4 man <Ohdo> premade + 6 other well geared pugs facing Valar + Pokes + Carpe Noctem in a Warsong Gulch.

Nazgul, Evangelion, Aprime and Gibija are <Ohdo>.

One Valar left the battle, he got replaced by that Orangetree guy, as you can see by the honorable kills (he has less than the others who were there since the start).
    The remaining Alliance consisted of : Glauringqt from Valars, Stonesouro, Omgwhatdmg and Remorse from Pokemons, Turabmd and Arrogantt from Carpe Noctem, 1 The Dead Center warlock and the druid that replaced from Dignity. The last two guys are both full geared as well, you can look them up on armory.
    3 healers each, all fair play, no lowbies in the match.

Needless to say, Horde won that Warsong Gulch.
    This is quite impressive all hail the great Odho.

14. Nazgul, Evangelion, Aprime and Gibija are <Ohdo>.
    jesus, that really happened

15. AT>all,you try to adversting your nub guild but is not working,once servers merge you shall see how rekt you and your horde ohdo will be,have you ever faced best AT players in a bg? Wait for merge me and some friends are starting... storm will come.
    Not sure if you actually think that Blackrock will merge with Deathwing and Ragnaros or if you are going to abandon the realm you say is better for the supposedly worse one.
    Either way, if you are coming to the future Icecrown, bring as many friends as you can. You will need them.

Hail <Ohdo>, the best guild on Warmane.

First 1234 Last