1. Come on, Sapz you better than this man.
    I mean who started the thread? Ilyanah. Your so called queen. Have some self respect and notice what the problem is here.
    and for the record, we all need lives. We all on Wow forum and we play world of warcraft.. We all need lives.

2. Come on, Sapz you better than this man.
    I mean who started the thread? Ilyanah. Your so called queen. Have some self respect and notice what the problem is here.
    and for the record, we all need lives. We all on Wow forum and we play world of warcraft.. We all need lives.
    Yes, I'm the Queen of the Unchained and I am a ****ing BG Hero of Horde! And I am still the Forum Drama Queen! I am proud to say that. And it came from the bottom of my frozen heart.

Bow down to the queen little peasant!
    Edited: October 31, 2015

3. Based on your character ratings, Your pretty ****.

Easy prey.
    Like i said....Come at me then.

4. My Thread: 438 Posts 7,973 Views
    Coward's Thread: 152 Posts 7,031 Views

NO MATCH! in just 2 and a half days. Fantastic!

I am still the Forum Drama queen!

5. Like i said....Come at me then.
    You might wanna read my posts after that, I said something nice and sorry in return. These noobs are very dissappointing. I thought I was gonna have the time of my life hunting.

But sure, we could duel in durotar with your hordes.

6. And the video that started the thread. One last show for everyone!

7. NO MATCH! in just 2 and a half days. Fantastic
    Naaah, pretty sure a lot of people don't want to duel against you, because if they'd win against you, you'd make another farewell thread, talk about how you're not that skillful anymore and then try to make yourself look like the winner who took a sh*t on someone through lies and deceit, just like you did in Delenis case :P while he wasn't even a mop player. /yawn show the full recording where you died at least 4 times.

8. Yes, I'm the Queen of the Unchained and I am a ****ing BG Hero of Horde! And I am still the Forum Drama Queen! I am proud to say that. And it came from the bottom of my frozen heart.

Bow down to the queen little peasant!

My Thread: 438 Posts 7,973 Views
    Coward's Thread: 152 Posts 7,031 Views

NO MATCH! in just 2 and a half days. Fantastic!
    Wa..um..wait what? congratulations i guess? i don't know..how to react to that.. was that suppose to be important?lol
    um.. that is amazing ilyanah.. Thats very impressive. Well done! Delenis you lost the thread match..don't know if you knew there was one lol

9. Ilyanah, if you're so eager to kill me, you can find me here:

But I will not wait to you come close to me and /duel, I will shoot you when you are in range.

10. Ilyanah, if you're so eager to kill me, you can find me here:

But I will not wait to you come close on me and /duel, I will shoot you when you are in range.
    Oh I'm coming, give me 10 min.

11. Ilyanah, if you're so eager to kill me, you can find me here:

But I will not wait to you come close to me and /duel, I will shoot you when you are in range.
    Delenis why? Don't feed her ego man.

12. Lets hope she won't bring her buttflaps with her.

13. If I see more lvl 90 in the horde than illyanah, more alliance will come :)

14. I can't see anything good coming outa this. If Delenis wins, she going to make another drama thread complaining.. and if Delenis loses, her ego is just going to get worse.

15. Btw i can bet, that duel were they both basically died at the same time, if Illy would have died like 0.1 seconds earlier, she wouldn't let Delenis to claim the win, she would have stated it to be draw as well :D.

First ... 202829303132 ... Last