1. I have same problem and I can't change realmlist from warmane.ru to warmane.com. I changed it to warmane.com and saved it, and when I turn on the game I get "You have been disconnected from server". When I open notepad it's changed back to warmane.ru.
    delete your realmlist and download a new one from : http://www.ulozto.cz/xEdx6Vr/realmlist-wtf and change it to warmane.com ;) worked for me, hope this helps

2. Now I have to wait for queue. Thank you! :D

3. i cant log in...no gm online...what i have to do? i cant believe in that....

4. 11 hours now - can't log on..
    Durpidee durp durp

5. Possible solution

I found that in my case the problem was the realmlist, check that it says "set realmlist logon.warmane.com" instead of "set realmlist logon.warmane.ru"

6. I can't login on any server too,only after authenticating for 20 sec I get DC-ed

7. I'm sure some peeps are changing the realm in the config.wtf. That will revert back because you have to change the realmlist.wtf file to "logon.warmane.com"
    Its located in the "/data/enUS" folder for me.

To make it real clear. My realmlist.wtf for WOTLK client contains only one line of text - "set realmlist logon.warmane.com" - no quotes.

I don't see the need to 'download' any file to fix this. Just make sure the file IS NOT set to 'read only' before editing it...
    Edited: January 3, 2016 Reason: extra info

8. delete your realmlist and download a new one from : http://www.ulozto.cz/xEdx6Vr/realmlist-wtf and change it to warmane.com ;) worked for me, hope this helps
    That worked,thx alot! But this queue kill me,so bb wow for today

9. Worked for me without changing the realmlist so I don't think that this is the problem...

10. The second I edited the realmlist.wtf to contain 'set realmlist logon.warmane.com' I was able to log on.
    Make sure the file is not 'read only' before editing it...
    Edited: January 3, 2016

11. LISTEN UP FELLAS !

GO TO GOOGLE AND DOWNLOAD AN ORDINARY REALMLIST FOR WOW. EDIT IT TO set realmlist logon.warmane.com.
    DELETE THE OLD REALMLIST FROM YOUR DATA/ENUS FOLDER. REPLACE IT. THANK ME LATER.
    CHEEEZ

12. Lol - you don't need to download anything "unless you don't know how to take off 'read only' on a file"

- exit the WoW client
    - locate the file 'realmlist.wtf' in /data/enUS
    - right click it and select properties and uncheck 'Read only', then press OK
    - open the file and edit the first line of text to 'set realmlist logon.warmane.com' - no quotes - no other lines of text are needed
    - save the file
    - bang your done - load Wow and wait the Que

It just couldn't be any easier, takes about 15 seconds.
    Edited: January 3, 2016

First ... 223031323334 Last