1. I visit the forum to see what's up new on this realm,because I leave a server before 2 weeks.Perm

And I saw this stupid theme.Is good to leave the server because of those noobs like this one. Ilyanah,stop making thread about yourself > not cool at all.

Warmane wake up if u want to be a best private server.Good luck
    Edited: November 1, 2015

2. Let me try:

1-Facts about Delenis
    -Long time Neltharion player
    -Played Frostwolf for 8 days played time
    -Players supporting him: Neltharion players, most of ally players and players who know how dramatic Illy is

2-Facts about Ilyanah
    -Long time Sargeras/Frostwolf player
    -One of the Horde leaders, self-proclaimed queen of something (always chains,or unchained,or horde,or something new)
    -Most posts contributes to drama, mostly pvp related
    -Players supporting her: horde side, not all of it, mostly her guildies and those sucking up to her

Conclusion: Everybody can make stuff up and call it a fact, let the show continue

3. I wanna try too:

1-Facts about Delenis
    • Long time Frostwolf (when it used to be Cataclysm) and now Neltharion player
    • Played Frostwolf for 8 days ( and still beat The Queen of Whatever)
    • Most post on forums are hateful (I need to agree with this)
    • Players supporting him: People with good sense that can actually understand what is happening around them.

2-Facts about Ilyanah
    • Long time Sargeras/Frostwolf player
    • Attention seeker
    • Most posts contributes to increase her ego
    • Players supporting her: Everyone stupid enough to fall in her attention seeking game (She could be a hunter and tame all of you)

3-Events in chronogical order
    1-The Queen of Whatever comes to Neltharion subforum to show some insignificant BG SS.
    2-The Queen of Whatever starts insulting and provoking Delenis on forums
    3-The Queen of Whatever challenge Delenis for dueling and Loose
    4-Delenis makes a forums thread about it
    5-Delenis supporters (The big guys) invade the thread
    6-Ilyanah quits
    7-Ilyanah comes back to get her ego back but fails.

Conclusion: (Icepurger) "Everybody can make stuff up and call it a fact, let the show continue"

4. I wanna try too:

1-Facts about Delenis
    • Long time Frostwolf (when it used to be Cataclysm) and now Neltharion player
    • Played Frostwolf for 8 days ( and still beat The Queen of Whatever)
    • Most post on forums are hateful (I need to agree with this)
    • Players supporting him: People with good sense that can actually understand what is happening around them.

2-Facts about Ilyanah
    • Long time Sargeras/Frostwolf player
    • Attention seeker
    • Most posts contributes to increase her ego
    • Players supporting her: Everyone stupid enough to fall in her attention seeking game (She could be a hunter and tame all of you)

3-Events in chronogical order
    1-The Queen of Whatever comes to Neltharion subforum to show some insignificant BG SS.
    2-The Queen of Whatever starts insulting and provoking Delenis on forums
    3-The Queen of Whatever challenge Delenis for dueling and Loose
    4-Delenis makes a forums thread about it
    5-Delenis supporters (The big guys) invade the thread
    6-Ilyanah quits
    7-Ilyanah comes back to get her ego back but fails.
    LOL you aint giving up are u :) Btw second fact bout Ily i see the same thing as well for your friend i dont see any difference :) now the 5th should be for me? :)))) hh DONT FORGET PEOPLE THIS IS JUST A GAME!!! xD

5. LOL you aint giving up are u :)
    Do u think I'm trying something? I'm just having some fun here o/

P.S: Who are you?

6. Do u think I'm trying something? I'm just having some fun here o/

P.S: Who are you?
    Nah..i just fill what have u missed there :) bout the facts from above as Attention seeker :) :P hh

P.S: I`m just another noob guy on forums who have fun in the game since its broken as ****!!! :)

7. P.S: I`m just another noob guy on forums who have fun in the game since its broken as ****!!! :)
    Check my PM... I'm Better than Akinator >:3

8. • Players supporting her: Frostwolf players
    if by FW players u mean 2-3 her guildies and u which everyone know what a pure troll u r or that mojo which 90% pf people know that's ily's account ok lets say all FW players support her. i suggest u go read just a few last page and see how may horde player were supporting her! lol

9. Facts about Delenis
    • Most post on forums are hateful

10. Incorrect.. Ilyanah came to Nelth forum to start bull****..

Feel free to check post and thread dates.

p.s I'm a neutral in this argument, Ilyanah's long term friend, Delenis's old Premade buddy and Neltharion player.
    Jyx. This is the problem about you. you're 2 faced. When you make new friends, you throw away your old friends.
    Show me those threads where I posted B u l l sh*t on Neltharion. Are you sure those are all B u l l sh*t?

I came and said "hi" to my friends on Nelth, you included, with a spicy screenshot. Then came delenis. I see no B u l l sh*t about that.

11. As I make it clear for everyone, I clearly lost the duel vs Delenis. I won 2 and he won 3. It was a race to the score of 3. He won and I'm completely OK with that. I don't hate him or anything. I just played and fought fire with fire with him. It was fun. But now it's time to drop the act because it's getting really lame.

And for the act, I won as the most viewed thread, and the thread with the most posts. I'm still the one and only undefeated forum Drama Queen. I can make threads come alive "Just like that" if I wanted to. XD

The video is nothing more than a proof that I won 2 matches. And for Delenis to see that I clearly won the match where we killed each other.

I was serious about hunting these noobs that went up against me, but as I did some research. They don't deserve to be killed at all. Killing them would be like, killing a random ally lvling up in low lvl areas. Seems like destiny says NO for that plan. XD. DIssappointing, but good.

I stop acting as guilds were getting involved. And to stop a brink of another war.

On Topic: It's over between the two of us. I will duel Delenis again. Race to the score of 3, wins and losses included. And this time the duel will be friendly.

12. Jyx. This is the problem about you. you're 2 faced. When you make new friends, you throw away your old friends.
    Show me those threads where I posted B u l l sh*t on Neltharion. Are you sure those are all B u l l sh*t?

I came and said "hi" to my friends on Nelth, you included, with a spicy screenshot. Then came delenis. I see no B u l l sh*t about that.
    I stand for those who are right.
    You came into the nelth subforum and you posted SS and tried to make out something great, screenshots not even from Cataclysm. Why would someone do that? What was the point in doing something like that other than to provoke a reaction off people. Baiting people.

I won't support someone doing something stupid and needless, IDC if they are a friend. So don't call me two faced purly from me not support you in doing something stupid.

13. I was serious about hunting these noobs that went up against me, but as I did some research. They don't deserve to be killed at all. Killing them would be like, killing a random ally lvling up in low lvl areas. Seems like destiny says NO for that plan. XD. DIssappointing, but good.

hahahahahah you maked me laugh a little gj girl <3 :****

14. I won't support someone doing something stupid and needless, IDC if they are a friend. So don't call me two faced purly from me not support you in doing something stupid.
    It was a thread about factions bragging against each other. I joined the fun, as I try to get more people to play MoP. Which I succeeded. We got Delenis playong on MoP. And he did a good job making these boring forums alive.

Lets say yea I did something wrong. Supporting another wrong doing is what you did. And you did something wrong to your old friend. So you were nowhere fighting for the right thing. You're acting this way towards me again. It's no surprise.

BTW, I wasn't the first one to call you 2 faced, Hellthrone did. At first I didn't believe what he said, but not until now.

15. I reckon you are 2 faced kemii you hate warriors but you tried to help me with macros.

First ... 233132333435 ... Last