1. May 25, 2015  
    It's really sad that I was a mount collector before the wipe. But when 75+ mounts are wiped i think no one will go for them again xD

2. May 25, 2015  

3. May 26, 2015  
    i dont need 75 mounts :D just 1 tlpd :D any here know spawn time?

4. May 26, 2015  
    Evolocity, i swear after wipe these were the fastest 120 mounts i farmed ever, didn't even have that much pre-wipe.. i was just casually collecting them, didn't even take me a month.. so as a 'mount collector' you should be able to get those back real quick

5. May 26, 2015  
    i am not mount colector xD i just want that 1 mount :D nevermind :)

6. May 27, 2015  
    btw i take back what i said. it has a timer and exact time when it will spawn :)
    took me a while to find a patern here, but it works ;)

7. May 28, 2015  
    Off topic question but can you get all the mounts in this game including all the TGC mounts as you can in regular WoW???

8. Whats so special about TLPD, does it have a speed boost or can you carry an extra person??

9. Whats so special about TLPD, does it have a speed boost or can you carry an extra person??
    Not really but it's a rare mount after all, we do love rare mounts. <3

10. so still nobody wrote abouth tlpd spawn time :(

11. This guide is wrong, it has been discovered that there are 3 vyragosas npcs and ONE of em shares spawn timers with Time Lost Proto Drake, they spawn every 8 hours. I seen more than 1 vyragosa at the same time.

Clear-Explanation:

There are 3 vyragosas npcs and there is only 1 vyragosa that shares the timer with time lost proto drake. The other vyragosas does not share with time lost proto drake timer.

its an 8 hr respawn.
    Edited: June 20, 2015

12. i think something is wrong abouth tlpd spawn time. My npc scan 3 days dont report me he was killed and i dont saw him just bunch of vyragoses

13. I have killed Vyragosa twice but not TLPD yet. They are not spawning at their normal spots, but relatively close to them.

On both my Vyragosa kills, she was phasing in and out. When I was in melee range she disappeared, but when I backed up about 12 yards, I could hit her with moonfire to get her attention.

One final thought...both times she was just chilling there not pathing around. Now if only Mysterious Camel and Aeonaxx would show up :(

- Willferal
    i know nothing of camel but tlpd and aeonaxx well i got aeonaxx but tlpd is literally worse than retail-Wow There is 3 Vyragosas ONLY 1 is sharing timers with the drake that means YOU have to KILL the RIGHT Vyragosa for TLPD to spawn WITH A 1/6 TO SPAWN WHICH IS fu**Ed up i farmed for this drake since wotlk and got none but stupid vyragosas dumped by the server and btw 1 hr spawn timer DECONFIRMED it's actually 8hrs or after a server crash/restart for aeonaxx he spawns every 8 hrs doesn't get affected by server restarts or crashes and have 1 spawn point at floating rocks near masters gate

14. vote up guys :D we need to fix this :)

First ... 243233343536 Last