1. I lost those boots due to crash, don't worry. Next time you and Daellon will be able to burn me a little if you want.

2. I lost those boots due to crash, don't worry. Next time you and Daellon will be able to burn me a little if you want.
    easy come easy go :P

3. They are not so good tbh but I will burn you no matter what :).

4. At least you'll start burning me, my DKP has overgrown by way too large amount.

5. We'll have to fight for the trinket with Bisen too Q.Q . That should burn us.
    L.E. : Bisen change your name so people should know who you are. You'll get fan cards!

6. Na i'll probably pass since you guys are tanking more than me.

7. Sindi has fallen to her demise! On all runs!

8. July 1, 2013  
    We have to announce that Flucky still doesn't have weapon. Even if every dk has better weapons than him in the whole guild hue hue.

9. July 1, 2013  

10. July 2, 2013  
    Quick update : Yesterday we did 4 x RS 25n(maybe even 5, but not sure).

11. July 2, 2013  
    Ambulance should promote Kiryuu to Officer i swear!

12. July 2, 2013  
    I keep the threat active mon.
    You should be officer...cuz you afk meister.

13. July 3, 2013  
    Once again Severance downs the Purple Dragon. Making the kill count 8 so far.

The loot today:
    Signet of Twilight: Scissors
    Apocalypse's Advance: Flucky
    Glowing Twilight Scale: Tyrionlann
    Bracers of Fiery Night: Freezah

Congratulations to the winners and as Amb would say. Hali-off.

14. July 3, 2013  
    Pretty smooth run this time. We would've made it in under 30 minutes if not one fail outside in physical and wipe on 1%. Oh well, we made it in ~40 minutes, everyone were happy with their EoF's, loots or DKP's. Either way, it was one of those really greatest runs for RS 25HC. Well done.

15. July 3, 2013  
    Pretty smooth run this time. We would've made it in under 30 minutes if not one fail outside in physical and wipe on 1%. Oh well, we made it in ~40 minutes, everyone were happy with their EoF's, loots or DKP's. Either way, it was one of those really greatest runs for RS 25HC. Well done.
    go away noob we need better mages

First ... 24323334353644 ... Last