1. May 6, 2016  
    You can trade characters , that's why it is called Character Trade .
    I guess i'm missing something then, ill look again

2. May 6, 2016  
    Seems I'm only able to find a buy and sell options, not trading maybe I'm blind as fck I dunno

3. May 6, 2016  
    I totally agree. I was going to say the same thing myself just looked thru postings to see if anyone else caught it.
    But I think it's the nature of the AH, like when I see people posting recipes and items that are bought from vendors.
    Back in Burning Crusade on retail a lot of people made a mint selling the first aid books you buy from NPCs on the AH

4. May 6, 2016  
    [QUOTE=Jamiejastaa;2669333]Seems I'm only able to find a buy and sell options, not trading maybe I'm blind as fck I dunno[/QUOTE

Hello :D You are not blind, this trade system is only for selling and buying characters as you found out. Trade system is just a term. Warmane at this time does not have a feature to trade character to another character.

5. May 6, 2016  
    Maybe you don't grasp the definition of 'trade', but anyway, you trade coins for characters. That's why it's called "trade system".

6. May 6, 2016  
    Yeah I know there's multiple terms for trade but wasn't expecting them to use it for this one, hope they nerf the minimum cost then so I can actually get some coins to trade with by selling my alt :)

7. May 6, 2016  
    I realised something annoying.
    My char has enchanting and i wanna sell it, but i have 2 options.

1- i sell full inventory so the buyer gets the rod, but more expensive
    2- if i pun any other items in bag and i sell equipment only to lower the price, there's no rod

So, what to do?
    Kinda weird to sell the enchanting char without a rod, anything can be done about this?
    Like idk, if the char has enchanting the buyer gets the rod even tho the sell was equipment only.

8. May 6, 2016  
    I received permanent ban because somebody else in the same college with me, using the same ip, tried to sell his character in the game chat ,no outside... Me and a few friends in college... Is normal if tradin character is LEGAL now ???

9. May 6, 2016  
    I received permanent ban because somebody else in the same college with me, using the same ip, tried to sell his character in the game chat ,no outside... Me and a few friends in college... Is normal if tradin character is LEGAL now ???
    So we are not allowed to advertise the sell via Trade on Global ingame?

10. May 6, 2016  
    It's completely legal. But that's not the problem. The problem is that I got BAN due to another using the same IP like me, share internet on college....

11. May 6, 2016  
    I am one of those who received , as permanent ban for something I did not do . Same college whit tylyan :( And i don't think Mr. Smyth check my account to see from how long no enter on account.... :|

12. May 6, 2016  
    Msg from Mr. Smyth : "This account is banned due to being directly associated with a different account that was attempting to trade accounts within in-game chat channels."
    Ip base : 89.46.54.100 // Ip on router : 192.168.0.103 , same ath tylyan , bogdan and another boy "silo" ... Therefore , where is justice? I received a permanent ban for something that is legal ???

13. May 6, 2016  
    A friend who plays onWarmane saw today a account who receive 20 days ban for "Trading Account outside on Website.

14. May 6, 2016  
    Ironically your friend has the same account name as you.

Msg from Mr. Smyth : "This account is banned due to being directly associated with a different account that was attempting to trade accounts within in-game chat channels."
    Ip base : 89.46.54.100 // Ip on router : 192.168.0.103 , same ath tylyan , bogdan and another boy "silo" ... Therefore , where is justice? I received a permanent ban for something that is legal ???
    You cannot trade/sell accounts. This is worth a permanent ban and is not legal. Do not mistake trading characters with accounts.

15. May 6, 2016  
    I understand that, but the problem is I have not had any involvement with that person .
    Furthermore, I have evidence ( pictures ) with the person who wanted to sell account on a social network , not just in the game. And because of him , me and the rest got BAN ...

First ... 253334353637 ... Last