1. Yes, it's our fault that you had this gmail-only restrictions for years for every new account, then lifted it few hours after the accounts were already locked.
    Allowing multiboxers in past, 40 accounts. I had to buy..4 phone numbers just to secure my warmeme future for hilarious fails like this one?
    The whole execution of the process was wrong, but you won't admit it. That's for sure. It's our fault. But nobody cares. You will do what you can do and we will complain, but the outcome will be the same.
    Multiboxing was allowed, never supported. If you wanted to have 40 accounts, it's total and completely up to you to deal with it, within the boundaries we set for account creation. It was a player's choice to do it with disposable emails, and the consequences are fully on them as well. The recent change in policy wouldn't have affected any such multiboxer years ago anyway, this desperate attempt to dodge responsibility will only resonate with others that were equally negligent.

2. I got trolled by gmail. I made 1 gmail account and my new gmail account got suspended already for suspicious activity. I only sent mail to [email protected]. Lol This is one of few reasons I don't like 2FA.

3. Has anyone received an e-mail back from [email protected] regarding e-mail problem? Now they probably have way more e-mails than usual, just because of this situation, I'd just like to know how long it took them to respond and when did you make ur ticket (I made my ticket 2 days ago) so i don't need to get excited every time my phone notification shows new e-mail :(

4. This New System is Not Working & it should be Implemented With Such Ruch & Without explaining the Orignal Post Error, in my opinion, The GM"Proterean" Said it like it is 100% Fixed Already, and We are Ready, Warmane Simply is Not Ready For 2fa Code Ingame For This Number of Players Whether You Like it or not & 2nd It's Annoying Because If You're From CN, For Example, you using VPN /ISP IP Changes in Many Other Country's Make it Annoying Because Content IP change & the Code Taking 2 long For people, And Warmane is A Private Server "Know Your Demographic Base" 2nd "I have lost or forgotten my email and cannot access my account" This Service is Lacking Allot Because Its Saying Your Cant Acces Your Original Email, Proof Us That it is you With info Only The original Owner Know's"Well Players Me Included Game Them Max Information, Such As Orignal Email Name & Molten User name "For old as molten Players" The Donation Receipt Number From Paymentwall, Plus Old IP's , And You Get a reply That Your Are a Scammer Or Account Seller Where The Account Hasnt been Online For Years ,& if a Scammer Knows Your Emails & IP's & Molten user names & Donation reciepts How warmane Can tell The diffrence?,Lets not Kid our Selfes Here this was just a little Monover to Dodge,Restore Old Account's For Some & To Add A Fake Guilt Remove off Gm's Shoulders ,As For This in General in My opinion This Doesnt Help The Player & it Should Have ment for Gm's/Staff incase They Get compromised,Not 12K Players From All nations ,and if The player Choose to make 40 Account & Donate Em All because He Want's Too,& Most of us got more then 1 Account For alts This didnt Take in Considiration For The Time let You To log "waiting Code " & Imagine Adding Email Serivice other Then Gmail. Good Luck on Yandex mail or Orange for French players or CN mail Services, We Do Hate Warmane At We Love it, We Simply Asking in This Situation Your original Message Sounded Like "Ah We will do this & No We Cant Revert it" Type Message and Players Just Asking "Leg off the Gaz For a Second" Type Thing, i Suggest Simple Re-Write /Reply For the Main Message With A Bit of Consideration For Multiple Account users & Their Wait Time + The Restore Feature if The 2FA Thing is permanent , Or Simply We meant we are testing it Still & Checking Reviews Thats it

5. Restrictions on what emails can be used have been lifted, this allows using your desired email provider.
    Restrictions on usage of "." and "+" have also been lifted, allowing the use of the same email through gmail for multiple accounts for example.
    I tried to do +1 and it didn't work said "The supplied email address was not valid."

6. It took 3 tries for me to actually log in, first two times it said the code had expired, though I entered it within seconds of getting it.. All 3 tries in under a minute, no idea why the first two failed. Just a heads up

7. This new system is BS, i recover 2 adress of my 3 acc, and 1 adress of the 2 acc of my GF, this is very sad man, i send an email to [email protected] and nothing... guess someday they will answer to me, i dont know... really sadge.
    BUT THE WORSE PART IS everyday (if is not everytime) i want to log in i will need the code, thats sick dude, really and u can tell me "uh so exausted for 2FA u are a child" yeah bro im it because every account have a limit to create new characters... so many hours invested and start to think move on, so sad they do this for our healthness

8. Its a bit anoung. everytime i wanna log into some of my acoount i should use code, but what a suprice, once i receive it, and relog with other account there is no chance to do it... because i was delete my first code and din't ge new one...
    Best SOC on the games : )

Please take a look on ppl who got more than 1 account and wanna switching it most.

B.R.
    FC

9. Help me recover my account; playing World of Warcraft is one of the few joys I have in life. Please assist me, I have already made the request via email, please help me. ?

10. Help me recover my account; playing World of Warcraft is one of the few joys I have in life. Please assist me, I have already made the request via email, please help me. ?
    So have hundreds of others. You're in ticket line. Forum posts won't hasten the process.

11. The very first post on this thread has instructions on what to do if you forgot or don't have access to your registration email, or are having issues with the codes. Posting here isn't a replacement for following the instructions there, Support won't be here reading posts, but expecting players with issues to contact them.
    Hey, since you keep ignoring and dismissing our concerns RE: expiration times, I'd just like to point out that nothing in the original post covers the expiration time of the codes. Many people are complaining that the codes are expired instantly upon receipt. I assume you're not actually sending codes that have already expired, but that you have configured the expiration limit to be unrealistically low.

Is the expiration time less than one minute? Is it only a few seconds? I personally can confirm that the codes expire within 5 minutes at the longest.

Looking forward to finally getting an answer to this question. BTW I am able to log in, but it is a struggle when you have to race against the clock to enter a code.

12. Outside perspective here.

Everyone already had an email they always used, not many actually used gmail on the regular

Everyone here had to sign up for a gmail account if they wanted to play here. They never used it for anything else.

Everything was hunkey dorey for years, people played, they laughed, they had a good time, a hell of a lot of murlocs died.

Years passed by, the people still played, millions of murlocs dead...

Then this 2fa was released.

Everyone is freaking out because they can't remember the gmail account they used to create their account, you see they already have an email they always use and only created the gmail account for this and never signed back into it ever... They only created the gmail for here.

Now people can't play anymore because of this whole situation because there was no warning...

Now I know there was a warning here on the forums but hear me out....

Very very few people come to the forums, they log into the game and that's where they get the info, announcements in game should have been spammed for a weeks in red. Same with retail, very few people visit the forums for months and months at a time....

I should point out that personally I have no issues.

My recommendation? It's a little painful but so it dealing with all these support requests I suppose, anyways my recommendation and again it will be a pain lol is to roll back these changes for one week, spam the hell out of chat ingame (In RED with is very defined in chat) where people actually get their info from for people to set up 2fa or they will be forced to...

I know it's a lot easier said than done, I've worked the backend of servers in the past, I know it's not like a simple finger snap but it should at least be considered. I'm not saying get rid of 2fa, forcing it will help people be secure but give people some time to be able to log in and refresh themselves on what email they used to sign up or allow people to .player info themselves during the week as well.

Obviously this in no way any of the staffs fault, so relax people and give them a break, it's not their fault you can't remember your email.

13. the problem with this is that when you get disconnected mid game, it asks for a new authentication code and the code does not get re-generated which is a pain

14. Sounds like really bad timing with Gmail also announcing they'll be deleting inactive accounts, how much of the player base will get caught out by this and lose access to their accounts forever, I can almost guarantee It's not going to be 0.
    I'll laugh when (not if) Warmane's flagged on gmails blacklists for sending too many emails, best of luck trying to fix that.
    Maybe it also wouldn't be so bad if Warmane didn't hard-lock accounts to only gmail.

First ... 263435363738 ... Last