1. enjoy ur wipefests ^^
    Idk mate but it´s kinda sad to go to a guild gear up all ur chars , learn a lot from officers like on everything and leave w/o saying anything , at least keep ur mouth shout and learn to respect ppl who helped you . Im pretty sure u ll understand this when u turn 18 years old prolly in some years , anyway good luck .

2. thank you man , you can /w me in game i can give u some tips about how to make ur own build ( with that build ive tanked lod mt/ot , rs -inside outside adds , solo tanked bane , 1 tank 1 heal bane ,etc ), btw that isnt ruby progress , the progress is 11 ruby´s per week , anyway thanks for you nice comments.
    you wot mate?............................

3. Echo for real i don't know why u flame now littery u were with us 4 mounts with us i really wonder how u can type all this bull****ness litery i tod we are friend but please don't say our gm ninja when u on your own knows is different he let u get items bis items and still please don't talk shiet for us till yesterday u were earting from our table now u spit on it i don't know maybe some one pay you or something but this is not echo i know i wont say anything but still posting bullshiets about us ill just tell moderator to ban u on this page because u littery talk bullshiets now and u left from no reason.PS here is finishhim u realy disapointed me littery.

4. You said you respected the officers? You didnt tell me a word of why you left, not a single ''yo Sab i dont feel like being in the guild anymore, but good luck it has been fun'' nothing of that sort. Honestly, this just feels like you dont give a **** about me, nor the others. We used to run stupid but pretty fun Black Wing lair Runs, and nothing dropped for me as usual, but it was still fun.

Maybe you dont like Ale, thats fine you can have your own opinion on things and I am not going to try and convince you to believe otherwise. But when you make fun of 1 run that didnt go so well, you also make fun of the people who were in it. Those people include many of the people who though of you as a friend. Friends dont do that to each other. Not even that, even if you dont consider these people to be your friends, you cant deny that you have had some fun memories with them. And calling everyone in the guild his ''little *****ez'' is just low.

Not sure what has made you this angry with us, but you really broke my trust.

Best of luck to you anyhow, hope you find a guild that suits you better. -Sincerely FireUndead the origami drake of doom. (aka paper tank)

5. Chaotisch's only progress now is wipe 5 hours on lod and 4 hours in rubies and make everyone in his guild his little *****es and treat them like trash and occasionaly ninja the items he wants when he dosent have dkp
    Lol , this is so sad , apparently u couldnt handle a /w from me , u are saying i´m talking behind ur back or something actually I told u everthing on those /w the other day i even asked u to come discord to talk but u rather going around insulting me or ,etc like i said it´s really sad and instead of being graterful u just trash talk ppl who helped you ... anyway cool man , i really couldnt care less , stop spamming this thread and QQ already . see ya around

6. RS 25 HC # 76 - 4rd group

LOD #63 - 4rd group 2shot (remake)

Accepting ONLY exceptional applications :

Paladin Prot H / Holy H / Retry L
    Deathknight Frostdps L / Unholy M / Tank L
    Hunter MM H
    Shaman Resto H / Elemental H /Enhacment L
    Druid Resto L / Boomi H / Feral H / Feral Tank H
    Rogue Combat H / Assa L
    Warrior Fury L
    Warlock Demon H / Afli H
    Mage FFB/TTW H