1. I ve never seen you on molten with a glad title.

2. If you know yourself you are not at the glad exp anymore, then don't say you had been 2.9k glad, it means absolutely nothing!
    I was 2.6k with multiple glad titles in s3 and s4 in BC, but I don't put it in the titles of my videos(that's if I make any) because I know it means **** right now.
    People care about now, not 4 years ago.
    People are scum. Most of them.

3. Could be 2.9k multiple glad on lolten for sure

In next vid talk about the fact of not using sunder/thunder/demoralizing

#synergyinskirmishknowledgepracticejkslamhack

4. So, this guy which have obviously so low experience even for Warmane is tryng to argue about something completly stupid,something that every-possible high rated warriors from years have been discussed and agreed with.
    Meanwhile he is talking he has POLEARM on his warrior,witch means he is just trolling or simply stupid. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...gnaros/summary
    YOu cant make a video like that and dont expect people will troll/insult you, especially when you keep say u're "Multi-glad,2.9 and so on"
    Also, the video vs the "2.9k warr" was a joke right?

5. Seriously, after so many years the patch we are playing has been launched, are we still talking about which is the best weapon spec? Not to mention that many good warriors switch between the three different specs just to try something new. Every weapon spec has its pros and cons and changing from poleaxe to mace or viceversa will not affect so much your gameplay. If you are a bad player you will not become a gladiator just because you have choosen what it's supposed to be the "right" weapon spec.
    Now, talking seriously about your video, if you keep saying you have been a gladiator with 3k experience then people will expect some kind of quality from your creation, even if you have created your char in fifteen minutes. We don't expect to see the best video quality but only an enjoyable gameplay where you show something better from a random arena match won against bad opponents with a simple bladestorm. Ok? And please don't tell me that you don't need to be hit capped when you switch to one hand+shield combo.

6. Bro, no doubt you are skilled as hell, but make sure to edit the videos. You are triple gladiator + 2 time rank one but you got like 130 viewers on this video because it's not entertaining and worth to share.

I appreciate your skill, but shape it a lil more.

7. This guy is hilarious. Why u are even arguing when u dont have a clue what ur talking about, seriously? I have exactly 0 xp as warrior but i know perfectly that u dont know a **** about warriors. Lolten warriors are lolten warriors, lel...

8. Nah, arms will always be better than prot. Prot is fun&stuff, but arms is simply better.

9. This guy is hilarious. Why u are even arguing when u dont have a clue what ur talking about, seriously? I have exactly 0 xp as warrior but i know perfectly that u dont know a **** about warriors. Lolten warriors are lolten warriors, lel...
    Are you aware what you just...... Do you realise... does it comes to your mind what you just said? xD

Seriously brother, that's... that's just ****ed up. I'm afraid for you

10. So, this guy which have obviously so low experience even for Warmane is tryng to argue about something completly stupid,something that every-possible high rated warriors from years have been discussed and agreed with.
    Meanwhile he is talking he has POLEARM on his warrior,witch means he is just trolling or simply stupid. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...gnaros/summary
    YOu cant make a video like that and dont expect people will troll/insult you, especially when you keep say u're "Multi-glad,2.9 and so on"
    Also, the video vs the "2.9k warr" was a joke right?
    That's not my character, atleast not anymore. Get off.

11. So you decided to finally make a bis warior for the first time in your life on blackrock. Rolling that crappy mace and you instantly think that the mace spec is better. You barely have keybinds, your interface is so ugly and running at low graphics + fps.

Even if what you assume is right, what makes you think that people would actually like this "tutorial" showing them how to play a warior with almost every keybind blank. Multi glad with a few keybinds, damn I'm pretty sure alot of talented and experienced wariors are eager to learn a thing or 2 from you...
    I have enough binds to execute the seven colors of **** outta you my little fella, interface depends on player, not everyone must have the same interface just like not everyone has the same playstyle, just like we're allllllll not the same. Helooooooooo my names buck and i'm here to ****.

as for the rest, yes.

12. Bro, no doubt you are skilled as hell, but make sure to edit the videos. You are triple gladiator + 2 time rank one but you got like 130 viewers on this video because it's not entertaining and worth to share.

I appreciate your skill, but shape it a lil more.
    Thanks for your support lil fella, appreciate that. You're the only one that appreciate what I did for fifteen damn minutes they couldnt for they lifetime playing this ****. xD

As for editing, who gives a damn, i'm not here to play klinda or something xd

cheers
    Edited: August 19, 2015

13. Seriously, after so many years the patch we are playing has been launched, are we still talking about which is the best weapon spec? Not to mention that many good warriors switch between the three different specs just to try something new. Every weapon spec has its pros and cons and changing from poleaxe to mace or viceversa will not affect so much your gameplay. If you are a bad player you will not become a gladiator just because you have choosen what it's supposed to be the "right" weapon spec.
    Now, talking seriously about your video, if you keep saying you have been a gladiator with 3k experience then people will expect some kind of quality from your creation, even if you have created your char in fifteen minutes. We don't expect to see the best video quality but only an enjoyable gameplay where you show something better from a random arena match won against bad opponents with a simple bladestorm. Ok? And please don't tell me that you don't need to be hit capped when you switch to one hand+shield combo.

Panofsly, let's try to be reasonable, we're afterall, mature men... apparently. So, being hit capped while you hold a ****ty one handed weapon and your shield isn't worth it, simple because you're not there to execute the target but to do something of the next:,shield bash, shield wall, shield block, shieldslam, revenge etc etc. WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT BE HIT CAPPED WITH ONE HANDED WEAPON AND SHIELD WHICH DOESNT MEANS YOU SHOULD DROP IT BELOW 100 OR EVEN LESS, AS YOU PRESUMPTEVELY THOUGHT. 130 TO 150 HIT RATING (OR EVEN LESS) WITH ONE HAND WEAPON/SHIELD WILL DO. GUARANTEE

The point is simple, how can't you understand.... TWO HANDED WEAPON = OFFENSE = HIT CAP

ONE HAND/SHIELD = DEFENSE = LESS HIT RATING - well, sometimes offense indeed( RARELY) including spamming revenge which is pure overpower.

My point is that you're gonna miss ONE shield bash/slam/revenge with 130/140 hit rating in 10.000 xD

My interface I already explained (Fifteen min character), focusing the target explained as well, canceling auras explained.

Now, there was some guy that brought about my video quality, well you see my friend, i'm runnin this game on low pc, not so rich like you to effort myself the best. I'm doing stuff with the tools that I posses, wish I had razer naga of +12 buttons to keybind all the ****, wish I could have some proper pc, but **** it, that's the life. Serve yourself with what you posses.
    Edited: August 19, 2015

14. End of the storry. The point has been proved. More videos 'bout to come, this time there will be no fifteen min. characters.

cheers haters.

First ... 2345 Last