1. Just the fact that some1 can get this frustrated and mad to type whole text wall , insulting ppl with names and calling for intellectual superiority, is nuff reason to stand on that fking mailbox 365/24/7 for ever, or untill u ppl grow some sense of humor, what ever comes first.
    i dont give a crap about ppl blocking the mailbox i just zoom in and i can click the mailbox but plz tell us whats soo funny in blocking them since u ask for ppl to grow sense for humor

2. Standing on mailbox aint funny, but listen them qq and rage endlessly is.
    Especially when solution couldnt be simplier.
    There are about 7 ways to get to mailbox, but yet we are being called stupid , go figure :D

3. I remember doing this as a guild activity with gingy. I do believe it is time for Oldblackguy to come out of retirement to join in.
    Hell yeah, baby.

4. yeah..

they are all pros at mailboxes. they know all the ways... not enough brains though to understand that annoying people cause negative reactions. Clever the one who says mailbox=stupidity or whatever, your cleverness is as extended as your inability to see that the mailbox situation is just a very tiny aspect of stupidity.... I'll leave it to you as homework. You're allowed to use the dictionary.

5. This is one of the most hilarious threads i've come across in ages, bravo!

6. I will give you an idea Ginger, Why don't you make a guild and recruit members to block all mailboxes of orgrimmar. A single mailbox or two won't do it. If you cover up all Mailboxes, you will be a legend of trolling. I hope to see that ROFL!:D

7. I will give you an idea Ginger, Why don't you make a guild and recruit members to block all mailboxes of orgrimmar. A single mailbox or two won't do it. If you cover up all Mailboxes, you will be a legend of trolling. I hope to see that ROFL!:D
    Yeah, I've been planning that. :D

8. This really makes me want to stand in front of mailboxes, maybe I'll make a guild event after we done farming DS, ginger hit me up whenever you are up for it =)

9. Posted by ilyanah View Post
    I will give you an idea Ginger, Why don't you make a guild and recruit members to block all mailboxes of orgrimmar. A single mailbox or two won't do it. If you cover up all Mailboxes, you will be a legend of trolling. I hope to see that ROFL!

Yeah, I've been planning that.
    Please do so. Glad to be on alliance side.

I would get an engineer to drop a portable mailbox in front of him.

Eventually he will hit puberty one day...

10. Please do so. Glad to be on alliance side.

I would get an engineer to drop a portable mailbox in front of him.

Eventually he will hit puberty one day...
    nice one dude :D they think they are sooooo funny but on their "awesome idea" to make a guild or even a group to block all mailboxes ppl can just put few mailboxes with the engineering inside the ah where they cant mount up and thats it :D

11. haha love this thread.. and love u ginger <3 <3

/elly :)

12. haha love this thread.. and love u ginger <3 <3

/elly :)
    Love you too, Elly. <3

Rokna
    Look at the bright side: u always have a repair npc close to you.

First ... 23456 Last