1. They will start out expensive when blizzard starts rolling them out. After that it will depend on supply and demand and will eventually be cheap. Ultimately they will have to drop to what each economy thinks is a fair price. Then it'll be polluted with too many and price will drop to "very fair".

Totalllyyy disagreee. and wrong maths....

When they relaese the token.. Priviously they ll fair price (idk how much)... But after a while will be lots of gold in game. Because ppl start farm more and the economony will be raised. And game gold will devaluated according to real money.. I advise u to learn smth about Economic Policy:)

2. Totalllyyy disagreee. and wrong maths....

When they relaese the token.. Priviously they ll fair price (idk how much)... But after a while will be lots of gold in game. Because ppl start farm more and the economony will be raised. And game gold will devaluated according to real money.. I advise u to learn smth about Economic Policy:)
    There will be only slightly more gold in the world because the demand for buying gold with $$$ will remain about the same as it would if blizzard didn't sell the cards. Only difference is some will go to blizzard and some to the chinese gold farmers, instead of all to the gold farmers. Currently all the gold farmers compete with each other and thats why price is fair. When these new cards join in, the cost of the cards will have to compete with the gold farmers driving the price down slightly more. People will be willing to pay a tiny amount more for the gold through blizzard, but not a lot more. Thats how we know what price will eventually equalize to. It all comes down to people pay what they think its worth regardless of how many different companies are selling the product.

3. While on the subject, anybody know where to get a WoD game client without having to pay. I looked on line and every one I came across it says to fill a stupid survey.:P

4. There wont be many tokens on ah like just few. Since already you can buy 30/60 game time for around 100 to 200k. This is what my friend is doing. During 5.4 his guild were carrying people in hc soo and later mythic for gold. It was around 200k so people had gold to buy that sub.
    And token will be at start for around 100k may drop to 70k later.
    It'll never start out at 100k, trust me.

5. While on the subject, anybody know where to get a WoD game client without having to pay. I looked on line and every one I came across it says to fill a stupid survey.:P
    maybe piratebay.se :) not sure though. you'll need 6.0.3

6. Most likely 1 token will cost 20-25k gold compared to all the spammers on trade chat claiming that 10 USD = 10k gold and while with 20 USD you can buy 2 months of gametime.

Just run through a few legacy raids/dungeons and you will have that amount of gold within a day.

7. Most likely 1 token will cost 20-25k gold compared to all the spammers on trade chat claiming that 10 USD = 10k gold and while with 20 USD you can buy 2 months of gametime.

Just run through a few legacy raids/dungeons and you will have that amount of gold within a day.
    Especially with the roflstomp one shot the lich king damage you do on legacy content :o
    Really funny, the script even bugged out xD

8. While on the subject, anybody know where to get a WoD game client without having to pay. I looked on line and every one I came across it says to fill a stupid survey.:P
    When we release our WoD realm we will provide a client for it. You do not have to worry about getting a client yourself.

9. When we release our WoD realm we will provide a client for it. You do not have to worry about getting a client yourself.
    Thanks for the info:cool:

10. It's kinda f2p though when these tokens are released. If they sell for 20k then it's easy to get that amount of gold by just spending 2 hours every week clearing all Cataclysm raids. All the cataclysm raids at heroic + all the loot drops you vendor earns you around 7k a week. Do that 3-4 times a month and you got enough gold for your gametime.

11. It's kinda f2p though when these tokens are released. If they sell for 20k then it's easy to get that amount of gold by just spending 2 hours every week clearing all Cataclysm raids. All the cataclysm raids at heroic + all the loot drops you vendor earns you around 7k a week. Do that 3-4 times a month and you got enough gold for your gametime.
    damn, that's like a job.

12. Did you really used camera to capture this instead using "screen-shot" ?

Anyways smart move from Blizzard, they want to eliminate black market of gold/gametime trading.

13. Did you really used camera to capture this instead using "screen-shot" ?

Anyways smart move from Blizzard, they want to eliminate black market of gold/gametime trading.
    This won't happen, as it'll always be cheaper to buy from the 'black market', otherwise why would they exist?

First ... 2345 Last