1. WTF did I just read?!? xD

"My father beats your father"

How old are you guys?
    its so easy to trigger this dude im having fun

do you think anyone cares about the point of this topic? He got the best answer on the first page which is "you need to get more fresh air"

im just having fun till they delete the topic

2. its so easy to trigger this dude im having fun

do you think anyone cares about the point of this topic? He got the best answer on the first page which is "you need to get more fresh air"

im just having fun till they delete the topic
    Bro i'm just having fun that you're low key heated someone proved your region is sub par and just patting themselves on the back constantly.

Oh but now you don't care about gaming lol you're too cool now pages ago you were the elitist gaming champ

But I guess this is what Eu likes to do, drastically over exaggerate their successes in 2018.

3. BTW, here's consoles:

https://www.esportsearnings.com/players/console-players

https://www.forbes.com/2008/06/18/ga...l#428c2f797204

BTW, we only sold 3X more than you. Where are you in the list? You bought 1 million copies of both Halo and COD and you just got ghosted entirely.

"Perhaps the biggest difference between the European and U.S. game markets is size: Sales of games in the two markets are nearly the same; both generated about $18 billion in revenues in 2007, despite the fact that Europe's potential market is twice as large."

Woo that must be rough to read. Well at least you're pretty good at the games you play all three of 'em.
    but again are you talking about USA vs EU or California (the only state that games in the whole us) vs random eu country?

its important to know this

4. but again are you talking about USA vs EU or California (the only state that games in the whole us) vs random eu country?

its important to know this
    Nothing you just said makes sense or is valid i have no idea what youre talking about with this whole California mess are you sure you don't mean Texas?

If only a small portion of our states were responsible for our gaming success (which ive been trying to articulate thanks for supporting my point) it wouldn't help your argument at all.

5. Ok so its USA vs Sweden? Just say it dude so we can get perspective that youre comparing a 10mil country to a 300mil country

6. http://www.newsweek.com/calexit-yes-...america-792451

rofl is this what you're talking about?

Btw if population had anything to do with anything those numbers would just be based on population. The entire continent of Africa is missing. India as well.
    Edited: April 6, 2018

7. Can someone summarise this in maybe a few sentences?

8. So which is it now:

continent vs continent

country vs country

cause all your links are continent vs country kek

9. Can someone summarise this in maybe a few sentences?
    Posted EU mediocre in gaming at best w/ data, EU counters w/ imports w/o realizing website was nationality-based. EU discusses population as influence, countered by participation rates/sub genres such as console gaming.

10. Can someone summarise this in maybe a few sentences?
    america namba wan

11. More like vodka's mad he's kind of bad.

12. So which is it now:

continent vs continent

country vs country

cause all your links are continent vs country kek
    great post kinda deletes this topic imo

13. Every world first in World of Warcraft: Europe the best continent

14. great post kinda deletes this topic imo
    I feel like you should be using Google translate to debate at this point b/c i'm not really certain as to where you're going with any of your retorts other than to attempt to deter from any of the points being made by myself.

Every world first in World of Warcraft: Europe the best continent
    This isn't even true, and Method imports NA players for PvP just so you know.

https://www.method.gg/raid-history/vanilla

You know if youre going to claim EU is World first in every WoW raid you might want to be the first one.
    Edited: April 6, 2018

15. i remember the days when the US players blamed EUs social security that they are better at them at video games cause they could stay at home and game

fun times

First ... 2345 Last