1. fb: Bloodbath 21:59:42
    There is a network outage on our host at the moment, it will be fixed momentarily.
    so guys keep calm & just wait a bit.

2. I wouldnt mind moltdown 2.0, not gona happen tho

3. So it's a host issue again huh? Kappa

4. yeah guys, they're working on it. unlike last year where they totally weren't working on it, duh.
    This issue is nothing similar to what happened "last year".

5. by writing "last year" you mean last few months right?
    anyway, thanks for the announcment.

6. perfect day I choose to check the state of my old account in my old server, lol

and I haven't backed up in months and months, kek

ayyyyyy lmao

7. What happened last year ? Care to explain ?

Also, what happen if we backup our account data right now ? The data will be corrupted ?

8. It's fine. I'm sure they do this on their free time and the team works normal hours during the week like normal people. They'll get around to fixing it and like someone said, it's a network outage in the area. Sometimes it's out of the control of the devs and uncontrollable circumstances that make the game crash out can't be avoided.

They're providing wow emu servers for free. Can't expect corporate support response times.

9. This issue is nothing similar to what happened "last year".
    guys, consider taking a break while they're working on it.

10. by writing "last year" you mean last few months right?
    anyway, thanks for the announcment.
    what ? last few months?. If you got some connection issues in last few months its your connection, not the server.

11. Lol,

Warmane community when server down is like this

Spoiler: Show

Calm down fakers

12. Get a better host... downtime is way too long for a service with so many players.

13. It's fine. I'm sure they do this on their free time and the team works normal hours during the week like normal people. They'll get around to fixing it and like someone said, it's a network outage in the area. Sometimes it's out of the control of the devs and uncontrollable circumstances that make the game crash out can't be avoided.

They're providing wow emu servers for free. Can't expect corporate support response times.
    No, they are paid workers with real bachelor/master degrees like in any other company. Salary of 3-5k a month is serious money.

14. what ? last few months?. If you got some connection issues in last few months its your connection, not the server.
    well it happened at the end of january...

First ... 23456 Last